• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m certainly no expert on Covid, but anyone have an idea why the rash of positives for the NBA has seemingly come to a halt?  I’m so pissed it delayed the chemistry we see now for a couple weeks.

I’m guessing it has to do with them stopping daily testing. You aren’t getting all of the asymptomatic cases we saw earlier in the season.

• Like 4

Wonderful!  We are now solid in 10th place.  Imagine, a brag because we're under .500 by one game and we are 10th.  Consider where we had to come from to get this high.  Just think of how good he would be if he learned to make his free throws.  Yeah, him.  Our all star.

We can always play better.  But, it's a win and I'll take it!

Tomorrow we do this again.  Rest in a hurry team.

:smug:

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Did anybody else hear Nique say  " Wow that bankshot is going to be very hard from that spot"..  Nique talking about Westbrook bricking a shot..

I've noticed that Uncle Nique is very nice to everybody. 

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Don't make this a thing man!

JC had 3 shot attempts during his stint in the 3rd quarter.  He left the game with 3:55 left in the 3rd. Hawks dug themselves a hole to start the 4th down 10. The bench plus Trae did Yeomans work getting us back in the game.

JC returned with 3:58 left in the 4th Hawks up 3.  It was the OO Show and well deserved. 

Happens to John a lot.  A lot more than any other player on this team.  If Trae, Gallo or Bogi for that matter were 10-13, they may have played the entire 4th quarter and put up 10 more shots.  That doesn't happen to John and he has complained about it to no avail

As @JayBirdHawk mentioned, Nate did an EXCELLENT coaching job.  We have a back to back tomorrow and the only starter to play more than 26 minutes was Trae who had 37. 

Great job.  Toronto's starters played 50+ minutes last night so they may feel like they are coming off a back to back.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

As @JayBirdHawk mentioned, Nate did an EXCELLENT coaching job.  We have  back to back tomorrow and the only starter to play more than 26 minutes was Trae who had 37. 

Great job.  Toronto's starters played 50+ minutes last night so they may feel like they are coming off a back to back.

There's another opportunity to move up in the standings with a win tomorrow. Would have been nice if Miami beat Toronto last night. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

There's another opportunity to move up in the standings with a win tomorrow. Would have been nice if Miami beat Toronto last night. 

We can be the 8th seed by the end of tomorrow if the Hawks can beat Toronto and Maimi beats Boston. 

• Like 1