• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Our fanbase is delusional. Then again, all fanbases are delusional 

Our fanbase isn't big enough or loyal enough to have voted Trae into the Allstar game as a Starter. 

Think about it. 

How many other Hawks have ever been voted in as Starters?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Our fanbase isn't big enough or loyal enough to have voted Trae into the Allstar game as a Starter. 

Think about it. 

How many other Hawks have ever been voted in as Starters?

Little kids vote the most. Trae might be the biggest star in the NBA with little kids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just watch Trae Young and there is your answer 

Do I have to? If we play like we did tonight, the Celtics will embarras us on Sunday.. Hell we wont beat Orlando either.. That should cost Nate or Travis their job imo.....

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Short clip. 

That dude is on my shit list right now.. Just lazy defense...Out there hopping around.. lol

Hunter/Kev/JC/CC aint much better..

We suck...

And we stood Pat.. lol

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Little kids vote the most. Trae might be the biggest star in the NBA with little kids. 

If Little Kids vote the most, How did Derozen get his creped ass with the most votes in the East Guards?

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

That dude is on my shit list right now.. Just lazy defense...Out there hopping around.. lol

Hunter/Kev/JC/CC aint much better..

We suck...

And we stood Pat.. lol

Jay said what is Nate doing. It looked like a simple 2-3 zone that Trae f***ed up viciously. The only bad thing I seen Nate do was not pull Trae immediately after that bullshit. 

I really don't have a problem with Kevin or Bogi. They are paid about the range they deserve and they perform fairly well. JC performance is fine but I need better. Capela performance is excellent on average but for his position and how Trae gets value from that spot, we gotta upgrade it or we can't win.

Edited by NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

If Little Kids vote the most, How did Derozen get his creped ass with the most votes in the East Guards?

Because he's playing tremendous Basketball on one of the most popular teams in the world. Why are you asking stupid ass dense ass questions like you have a 62 IQ? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jay said what is Nate doing. It looked like a simple 2-3 zone that Trae f***ed up viciously. The only bad thing I seen Nate do was not pull Trae immediately after that bullshit. 

Nate wont pull Travis' max player....

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Because he's playing tremendous Basketball on one of the most popular teams in the world. Why are you asking stupid ass dense ass questions like you have a 62 IQ? 

Because "delusional"... Remember? lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I really don't have a problem with Kevin or Bogi. They are paid about the range they deserve and they perform fairly well. JC performance is fine but I need better. Capela performance is excellent on average but for his position and how Trae gets value from that spot, we gotta upgrade it or we can't win.

TRae is about to be paid 40 mill a year....We're about to be the Falcons with Matt Ryan contract..Especially if Trae not gonna play defense in the reg season..East is too good for that shit...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

TRae is about to be paid 40 mill a year....We're about to be the Falcons with Matt Ryan contract..Especially if Trae not gonna play defense in the reg season..East is too good for that shit...

He probably has the lowest floor of all of these new rookie max contract guys. I loved playoff Trae but I am not a fan of RS Trae and I didn't vote for him to be an all star this year.