• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ive been telling yall it starts with our best player.. ...But Travis will NEVER admit that.. He'll keep blaming the coaches. teammates etc.....

He needs to go........... Im sorry.. I know Ill get creamed for saying it like always but IDC....Hes horrible...

Well I don't agree with you at all. I'm a little salty that he didn't add to the team, but you're off base on all this other nonsense.

Edited by REHawksFan

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I mean....it's pretty easy to whine when they down 20+ at home.  You weren't saying this when they were making g a run on the playoffs and Luka was sitting at home. 

So you think the Hawks are beating Kawhi led Clippers? lol.. And Trae had some horrible games in the PLayoffs too.. Huerter saved our asses in Philly...

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Just means you've been wrong for 4 years. Congrats on that I guess. 

You must be insane if you think Trae is better overall player than Luka Doncic.. Get real...

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Well I don't agree with you at all. I'm a little salty that he didn't add to the team, but you're off base on all this other nonsense.

What am I off base with? My opinions? Because you dont agree with them?

I think if Schlenk is fired by the All Star break team may have a chance of turning it around. That way Nate can play who he wants to play and not worry about contracts and usage and what not...

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

So you think the Hawks are beating Kawhi led Clippers? lol.. And Trae had some horrible games in the PLayoffs too.. Huerter saved our asses in Philly...

While Trae was good enough in the playoffs, his production wasnt that different from his regular season production. Maybe a tad too much hype.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

What am I off base with? My opinions? Because you dont agree with them?

Travis is the best GM the franchise has ever had. You like to complain when things aren't going well but you weren't saying ish when Huerter was going off on Curry in game 7 or Trae was putting up 40 on the Bucks. Or when Dre was looking like a legit potential star before that wash game injury last year. 

And yeah, I'll take Trae over Luka all day long. 

38 minutes ago, terrell said:

Sad thing is Cam Johnson who everybody ragged on when the Suns took him, is beter than Hunter AND Reddish.. smdh

Fire Travis for crying out loud...

This is unacceptable bad...

We're supposed to be fighting for our playoff lives........

He's not better than either of them long term. Especially Hunter. Hunter sadly is playing with a PG that maximizes PFs and Cs but doesn't for SGs and SFs. 

He is just playing with the point gawd.