• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, DS5 said:

I don’t understand this defensive scheme. Why do we keep collapsing and leave every shooter open. It’s not like we’re playing Embiid or Giannis. It looks like it’s by design to me, which tells me this is Nates call. What a f’ing mess defensively. 

We  have problems with the midrange shot.   The teams know to get the ball to the high post and either they will pull CC out or pull somebody in.  If we play Zone.. at least make it a matchup zone. 

• Like 2

Nate wont last here...

Next coach wont either...

Travis better find a defensive monster to pair with Trae in the future or we might as well hang it up.......We aint winning shit with that dude.. Hes just food out there......And too small to even give any resistance.....If he isnt on fire on offense we dont stand a chance... IDK wth is wrong with Hunter, but he just isnt the same player..Offensively or defensively...

Travis had all of this draft capital.. smh. Wingstop no more.......

And If our "superstar" isnt gonna try on defense, they need to find another one..  Point blank Period...

Huerter/JC arent doing shit either..

Such an overrated core around here man.......

Just damn....

73 points in the half knowing we have to pretty much win every game should tell us everything we need to know about this group.....

This was predictable, a team that plays no defense, not willing to play defense & an off shooting night. Everyone outside of OO and Hunter is either a below average or outright terrible defender (Yes this includes Capela). Can't wait till these losers off my team in 2022-2023.

6 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

This stuff has been happening all year , it's not a personal attack on anyone on the board, but we are getting pretty to close to needing to acknowledge we are what we are. 

Overrated core with a flashy PG who rarely plays defense.... Thats what we are... Thanks Schlenk...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, Carmine said:

This was predictable, a team that plays no defense, not willing to play defense & an off shooting night. Everyone outside of OO and Hunter is either a below average or outright terrible defender (Yes this includes Capela). Can't wait till these losers off my team in 2022-2023.

Wright is our best defender after OO. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nate wont last here...

Next coach wont either...

Travis better find a defensive monster to pair with Trae in the future or we might as well hang it up.......We aint winning shit with that dude.. Hes just food out there......And too small to even give any resistance.....If he isnt on fire on offense we dont stand a chance... IDK wth is wrong with Hunter, but he just isnt the same player..Offensively or defensively...

Travis had all of this draft capital.. smh. Wingstop no more.......

And If our "superstar" isnt gonna try on defense, they need to find another one..  Point blank Period...

Huerter/JC arent doing shit either..

Such an overrated core around here man.......

Just damn....

73 points in the half knowing we have to pretty much win every game should tell us everything we need to know about this group.....

Overreaction GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

This stuff has been happening all year , it's not a personal attack on anyone on the board, but we are getting pretty to close to needing to acknowledge we are what we are. 

Don't get reactionary.... we just gotta wait till we hit the 20... 40.... no 60 game mark till we get an accurate measure of this team.

Now the Hawks will probably make a comeback and make it close, just to give fans some hope.. But dont be fooled yall.. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. We've been pretty much the same team all year.. Suck, winning streak, suck again, winning streak, suck again.....

15 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Hunter is about to make 30 million a year for what? He should be impacting the game more than Collins usually does. 

He better not give Hunter that much $.. smh

I love Hunter but IDK about him anymore..He looks pedestrian as hell.. Especially as the #4 pick....

Plus We already gave Collins 125 million..And extended Capela..

What a letdown...

Edited by terrell

Just now, terrell said:

Now the Hawks will probably make a comeback and make it close, just to give fans some hope.. But dont be fooled yall.. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. We've been pretty much the same team all year.. Suck, winning streak, suck again, winning streak, suck again.....

I think we all know this isn't a great team.  They remind me of the Joe Johnson 2009 - 10 Hawks, that beat Miami in 7 games, but went to Cleveland and got waxed.

That team finished 45 - 37 I believe . . or maybe 47 - 35.

Either way, they were a middle of the road East team, that wasn't getting past the 2nd round.

Difference is that Trae has shown to be good enough offensively to really excel in the playoffs and win a few games that a Joe Johnson couldn't.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

He better not give Hunter that much $.. smh

I love Hunter but IDK about him anymore..He looks pedestrian as hell.. Especially as the #4 pick....

Plus We already gave Collins 125 million..And extended Capela..

What a letdown...

The problem is that someone is going to overpay for Hunter.