• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Carmine said:

I like Hunter and his career projection's, he just streched too thin trying to cover up for his teammates shortcomings. He definitely does need to show MORE to warrant an extension like Mikal Bridges received. I agree that the team defense should be better, whether it's Nate or Nate defensive schemes can't get executed because players lack the ability. Schlenk gotta figure it out, status quo is too dangerous.

His teammates  shortcomings aint got nothing to do with his bad shooting. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carmine said:

He did that with L.P stint here too. Honestly, that's some b**ch ****. 

Miller, Stockton, Nash, Kobe would never downtrot & not play their game to try and prove a point.

Fire Schlenk. Fire Nate.. Trade anybody you can in the offseason.. Start over.. The end..

That's where I'm at............

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I like Hunter and his career projection's, he just streched too thin trying to cover up for his teammates shortcomings. He definitely does need to show MORE to warrant an extension like Mikal Bridges received. I agree that the team defense should be better, whether it's Nate or Nate defensive schemes can't get executed because players lack the ability. Schlenk gotta figure it out, status quo is too dangerous.

Hunter is NOT a great defender.  He's decent.  But he doesn't shut people down.

His defensive metrics are nowhere near Delon's.

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO . . Miller and Kobe definitely did.  Or did you forget this game

That's a good rebuttal, but who IS coming for Trae like that. He is one of the most-least covered *Superstar* in the league if not the most. Unless there some internal conflict with the front brass we not hearing, I don't understand why the need to come out and play passive PURPOSEFULLY. In B2B seasons, this not a one-off thing.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

His teammates  shortcomings aint got nothing to do with his bad shooting. 

Sad thing is Cam Johnson who everybody ragged on when the Suns took him, is beter than Hunter AND Reddish.. smdh

Fire Travis for crying out loud...

This is unacceptable bad...

We're supposed to be fighting for our playoff lives........

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Fire Schlenk. Fire Nate.. Trade anybody you can in the offseason.. Start over.. The end..

That's where I'm at............

I like Schlenk but yeah Nate definitely doesn't move the needle. Gotta shake things up and restore balance to this roster. 

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter is NOT a great defender.  He's decent.  But he doesn't shut people down.

His defensive metrics are nowhere near Delon's.

His lateral movement is lacking... 

Hawks showing signs of life at least...

3 minutes ago, Carmine said:

He's gotta earn his spot, no doubt.

May have to go back to playoff lineup with Bogi/Huerter.. IDK man....But we played better without Dre.. Is Snell available? lol

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, Carmine said:

That's a good rebuttal, but who IS coming for Trae like that. He is one of the most-least covered *Superstar* in the league if not the most. Unless there some internal conflict with the front brass we not hearing, I don't understand why the need to come out and play passive PURPOSEFULLY. In B2B seasons, this not a one-off thing.

Excuses...

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Okongwu and Delon's defense has energized our shooters.

Trae looks to be engaged now.

Bogi looks to be on, despite that last miss.

So it took our best player 3 qtrs to look engaged when we're on the bubble of making the play-in? That says alot..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Not liking what I'm seeing from this ref in particular. 

He is not going to give Trae a Shooting foul on contact off of the three point attempt.   This rule is too subjective.  It leaves the refs to make the decision of whether the player was in the act of shooting when fouled.  This ref will never give Trae the shooting foul.