• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, Carmine said:

This was predictable, a team that plays no defense, not willing to play defense & an off shooting night. Everyone outside of OO and Hunter is either a below average or outright terrible defender (Yes this includes Capela). Can't wait till these losers off my team in 2022-2023.

This... Im ready to start over.. lol...

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Our superstar isn't interested in shooting the ball tonight for some reason.  Must be trying to make a point about something.

Bad time to do it though.

Just shoot the damn ball.

Good observation. 

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Carmine said:

A team with only one plus defender on the starting unit is a poorly constructed team.

Capela was a DPOY candidate last year, Hunter was supposed to be an elite defender, but outside of a few games he really isn't not in the same realm as someone like say Thybulle. John Collins is not bad. Problem is the team defense more than anything, individually, outside of Trea, the team shouldn't be this bad defensively. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Our superstar isn't interested in shooting the ball tonight for some reason.  Must be trying to make a point about something.

Bad time to do it though.

Just shoot the damn ball.

He did that with L.P stint here too. Honestly, that's some b**ch ****. 

Miller, Stockton, Nash, Kobe would never downtrot & not play their game to try and prove a point.

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Capela was a DPOY candidate last year, Hunter was supposed to be an elite defender, but outside of a few games he really isn't not in the same realm as someone like say Thybulle. John Collins is not bad. Problem is the team defense more than anything, individually, outside of Trea, the team shouldn't be this bad defensively. 

I like Hunter and his career projection's, he just streched too thin trying to cover up for his teammates shortcomings. He definitely does need to show MORE to warrant an extension like Mikal Bridges received. I agree that the team defense should be better, whether it's Nate or Nate defensive schemes can't get executed because players lack the ability. Schlenk gotta figure it out, status quo is too dangerous.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

If he continues to play like this... Let them. 

Schlenk is not good at drafting.. Im sorry..IDC what yall say...

Trae and Cam over Luka fkn Doncic(who was the best prospect in a decade) was really bad IMO

Trae has way better roster than Doncic right now and it doesnt even matter..And IDC about BS stats..Put Luka on this team and we're ALOT better......If you cant see that then get some glasses....He just does so much more to contribute to winning games

Then We had 2 top 10 picks

One is already traded for peanuts

The other is looking like hes maxed out and maybe even regressing as a player..

Huerter and JC at 19 were good picks if you dont care about defense I guess..

I just dont get why people think Schlenk is all that..

The ECF run was nice and all, but this team is showing us who they really are...

TBH I dont want him making our pick next draft..

Go ahead and give the reigns to Fields..