• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I heard that Trae Just completed a Mass Facetime with all the media voters for the ALL NBA TEAM.

This is what he said:

Wwe Roman Reigns GIF - Wwe Roman Reigns Acknowledge Me - Discover & Share  GIFs

I am watching wrestlemania right now. Shit, that's why I missed the game. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

That one legged contested 30 footer with half the clock left was just comical.  If he were a much more fierce dunker I probably could give him that title but I gotta roll with Jordan.

KDs peak is obviously much longer than T-Mac’s but I’d take McGrady slightly over him in this era with higher three point volume.  He was KD with much better rim finishing and on ball D.

I watched Jordan's whole career.  I consider Jordan the best at getting to his spots, though I can make a later day case with Bryant, Leonard and DeRozan being damn near him.  Heck, I believe DeRozan got the best moves ever.  As far as PURE shooting,  its no contest with Durant. If I had ONE play to run, I'm going with Durant because you CAN make Jordan give up the ball before you can make Durant give up the ball because of his height.   A little side snippet. If Nique could have handled the ball better from the wing, he would be a better overall scorer than Jordan.  Ball handling, though not bad, was his only weakness.  You had to post Nique to get him to his spots.  I also believe Nique was the greatest second chance off rebounds scorer ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I am watching wrestlemania right now. Shit, that's why I missed the game. 

God lord I havent watched that shit since it was NWA with Gordon Solie.. lol

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

If Trae doesnt make ALL NBA team this year, we should protest for real.. 

I cant stand Channing Frye btw.. smdh

I was waiting for Frye and Coach to eat their Humble Pie. 

Frye made it sound like we had no chance.   Is he ever right on anything?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

God lord I havent watched that shit since it was NWA with Gordon Solie.. lol

Gordon Solie??!!

You mean Masked Superstar and Mr. Wrestling #2... Gordon Solie?

8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That's within reach. Hawks have to win out though. 

Cleveland’s last 4 games are Sixers, Magic, Nets, Bucks.

They could realistically go 1-3 the way they are struggling right now.

We own the head to head tie breaker against them as well. We could go 3-1 and still pass them. The danger is if we end in a three-way tie in any form. 

Long story short, keep winning games.

We have 2 very losable games left.

• Like 3

The whole starting lineup in the minus but the bench absolutely dominated like usual.  Dre was aggressive early setting a nice tone.  10 rebounds mark this day on the calendar.

Trae threw away too many possessions pounding and chucking in the second half but made enough plays throughout the game, that drive and floater on Kyrie with 5 fouls notably.

I’ll never understand this 18 minute cap on OO and Delon’s minutes.

Durant drops 51, managed +1.  Kyrie takes 32 shots to score 31.  Gallo took 9 to drop 15 lol.  Patty Mills at the point of attack wtf.  We probably lose if Kyrie sits and Curry plays but that’s a Nets issue.

8th seed and climbing Leggo.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I watched Jordan's whole career.  I consider Jordan the best at getting to his spots, though I can make a later day case with Bryant, Leonard and DeRozan being damn near him.  Heck, I believe DeRozan got the best moves ever.  As far as PURE shooting,  its no contest with Durant. If I had ONE play to run, I'm going with Durant because you CAN make Jordan give up the ball before you can make Durant give up the ball because of his height.   A little side snippet. If Nique could have handled the ball better from the wing, he would be a better overall scorer than Jordan.  Ball handling, though not bad, was his only weakness.  You had to post Nique to get him to his spots.  I also believe Nique was the greatest second chance off rebounds scorer ever.

There is no better shooter than Bird and Drazen Petrovic. If I need to win a game and my life is on the line Larry Legend is getting the ball to save my life.

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Gordon Solie??!!

You mean Masked Superstar and Mr. Wrestling #2... Gordon Solie?

I remember watching d*ck the Bruiser and Verne Gagne.  Old time wrestling in the 1950s.