• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

Cap passing it out. 

He really needs to go in the off-season. He should have been shipped out after last year.

Bogi needs to go also. Shooting is supposed to be the one thing he is good at, but 35% doesn't cut it.

This team isn't going anywhere of note until the wing position is resolved. KH/Bogi/Hunter is not going to cut it.

24 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I think Boucher has gained about 10 pounds in the league he’s still a twig.  Has great feel tho 

Better than OO thats for sure...

No way this dude is ready to take over as starting center next season.....If ever...

Good effort tonight.. Hawks just dont have enough...Get Trae some real help this summer....

Hornets are gonna lose too.......

Unreal. Before the final 2 minutes we took 10 FT to their 25 and were out-rebounded by 16. That’s game. I want nothing to do with the raptors in the playoffs. The whistles they get at home and the physicality they are allowed to play with is outrageous. 

• Like 2

Just now, hawkman said:

Will be tied with Brooklyn. Charlotte is down big.

Im fine with 9.. Beat Hornets at home, then beat Cleveland on the road.. I think we can do that...Maybe?

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Better than OO thats for sure...

No way this dude is ready to take over as starting center next season.....If ever...

Good effort tonight.. Hawks just dont have enough...Get Trae some real help this summer....

Hornets are gonna lose too.......

OO is ok... But will he exceed being a 12/7 type of player? Not sure.

• Like 1