• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

His issue isn't man to man. Its team defense and help side defense. His man defense is impressive. He needs to be a 4 for good.

I agree with this. He can only be a spot minute 5 or small ball 5. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

This.. All of this...What a horrible top 6 pick by Travis...He has A LONG way to go..

It's not a horrible pick, he's still a rookie basically though with all the time he has missed, and he would play better at the 4, just needs to learn to shoot, judging by his free throws he should be able to develop that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

His issue isn't man to man. Its team defense and help side defense. His man defense is impressive. He needs to be a 4 for good.

He can't play with Capela though.  You can't have two bigs who can't shoot outside of 5 feet on the floor together.  Against certain matchups though, Okongwu can play the 4.  

• Like 1

Just now, AtLaS said:

He can't play with Capela though.  You can't have two bigs who can't shoot outside of 5 feet on the floor together.  Against certain matchups though, Okongwu can play the 4.  

Okongwu has to realize that his lack of range is a KILLER on offense. If he even had a Rishaun Holmes floater, he would be so much more effective. 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae with the craziest stat line ever.

22 pts - 9 turnovers . . 9 - 15 FG . .  1 - 7 from 3 . . 8 - 8 from 2

Hes gonna get a double double isnt he?

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi has come up big at least.

Huerter should not close this game. 

Let Delon close it along with Bogi, Trae, Hunter, and Collins.

Lead down to 8.  Keep making the run now, if you want a shot to steal this game at the end.

More Bogi and Delon.. Said it earler.. smh

• Haha 1

That size is very important. Capela cleans ground. Even when Okongwu connects on a screen, he doesn't clear space  

I don’t disagree that size isn’t important I just believe if collins and others commit to the screen the way Capela does it would benefit our whole offense.

that’s not to say collins is as effective as a screen setter as capela. I completely agree size is a huge factor but you can’t look for your shot on every screen you set and collins has gotten into a bad habit of doing that 

1 hour ago, LucastheThird said:

I agree about the refs, I'm not complaining about the foul call. Dre clearly fouled him. It's just funny that Trae can get punched in the face and grabbed around the neck, but that play is the one that gets a review for a flagrant. 

Trae makes it HARD for the refs to like him.  You have to admit that.