Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

That's piss poor Trae.

Can't complain about a guy ripping you, when you're playing with the ball right in his face.

Either shoot the damn ball . . . or get rid of it.

Highly disappointed in his competitive drive tonight.

This is what Barley was talking about wth Durant in Game 3.  Yes, he was trying to find his teammates, but you're the offensive engine.  The offensive engine must try to score the ball.

In game 7 in Philly, he went 5 - 23, but never lost his aggressiveness.  And his team never lost it either.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

When Hunter had his good stretch scoring the ball last season we were still losing..

Dre isnt gonna win us games with offense

You need you All Star to do that..

And he's wetting the bed BIG time...

LOL!

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Only if this kind of play continues in the regular season.

The only team that has been able to do this to him, has been Miami . . . and in this series alone.

You'd expect a competitor like Trae to learn from this, and be even better in these situations in the future.  It's not like he's not going to put the work in.  And it's not like he's going to accept this happening to him.

Miami shut him down.  He needs to learn from this and not let it happen ever again.

You are consistent if anything:

Jack Sparrow I Will Go Down With This Ship GIF - Jack Sparrow I Will Go Down  With This Ship I Regret Nothing - Discover & Share GIFs

Trae this is pitiful. You already suck badly defensively and now you’re killing is offensively. My god you’re killing me 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Only if this kind of play continues in the regular season.

The only team that has been able to do this to him, has been Miami . . . and in this series alone.

You'd expect a competitor like Trae to learn from this, and be even better in these situations in the future.  It's not like he's not going to put the work in.  And it's not like he's going to accept this happening to him.

Miami shut him down.  He needs to learn from this and not let it happen ever again.

Stop it.. Trae is a laughing stock right now...

8 pts in a must win game in the PLayoffs? 

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1