• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Fantastic first half from the guys. Loving the effort. Bogi looks a bit rusty, but that is to be expected. Did have a couple good plays.

Keep it up guys in the second half, Jokic can turn it on quickly.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Best half of the season imo. You see what happens when u dead that one man selfish basketball shit. Hawks looking like Ace from Paid in Full right now

"Everybody Eats"

The leather coat and fur of Ace (Wood Harris) in Paid in full | Spotern

So the question is . . . why can't they play like this when Trae is out of the game.  He's not playing 48 minutes.

We have 16 assists, which is outstanding.  3 players have 13 of the 16 assists:  DJ ( 6 ) - JJ ( 4 ) - Culver ( 3 ).

The starters have played good basketball together all year.  But like I said, this is basically our 2nd unit with Dejounte.  So what is the difference than a few games ago, when this same unit looked like crap and were losing leads?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

JJ with 9 boards and the rest of the starters have 9 combined.

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the question is . . . why can't they play like this when Trae is out of the game.  He's not playing 48 minutes.

We have 16 assists, which is outstanding.  3 players have 13 of the 16 assists:  DJ ( 6 ) - JJ ( 4 ) - Culver ( 3 ).

The starters have played good basketball together all year.  But like I said, this is basically our 2nd unit with Dejounte.  So what is the difference than a few games ago, when this same unit looked like crap and were losing leads?

Theyre never in any type of rhythm..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Toxic Basketball Energy is contagious

YARN | Careful, I'm contagious. | Osmosis Jones (2001) | Video gifs by  quotes | c968116d | 紗

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The real story isn't about Trae being out like these folks want to insinuate. It's about the play of JJ. Culver, and AJ. The first 2 don't play enough on a regular basis to play this way. But some will try to say that's Traes fault. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The real story isn't about Trae being out like these folks want to insinuate. It's about the play of JJ. Culver, and AJ. The first 2 don't play enough on a regular basis to play this way. But some will try to say that's Traes fault. 

Naw, the real story is why isn’t Trae at the game?

• Like 1