• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Fantastic win for the boys, nicely done. Everybody played well and really did a good job to finish out the game. Murray my player of the game, but Griffin, JJ, and everyone else played very good also.

We have talent in bunches in here friends, just have to realize that in each other as they did tonight and we will be fine.

• Like 4

Yall thought I was joking when I said we might go streaking now that JC and Dre are out.. I wasnt..

As long as Trae doesnt come in and start hero balling..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Very telling thing DJM Just said.   Talking about earning Trust...  DJM is team building!!

I heard Gilbert Arenas say if I didn't see you working out, then I wasn't passing to you in the game. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I almost bought tickets to the game tonight - I would be pissed with all these guys out.

Glad you didn't have to go and watch this team with three new starters.  Really wouldn't my Squawk grand daughter to be pissed off!

🥰

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

This was a good, Big win.  I think it's the coming together of the team even though we're missing a lot of starters.   Since the Houston Game we have been showing that if we ran and moved we can beat teams.  Well, last game and tonight, we didn't stop moving. 

• Like 4