• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

The excitement was a lot.  We lost two squawkers along the way.  One's funeral is Saturday and the other has not released details about their homegoing service.  But both will be with us for tomorrow's game!!

Dancing Coffin Coffin Dance GIF - DancingCoffin CoffinDance ...

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Screenshot_20221211_232047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nate:  Come on over here and hug it out!!!

The Pandemic Tried to Put Hugs on Hold. the NBA Is Bringing ...

Monty:   It's alright to hug it out!!!

Steve Nash says his family clowned him for hugging Kevin Durant after Game 5

Nash:  I don't ever want to let go!!!

Trae Young's Dad Responds to Steve Kerr's Comparison to Luka Doncic -  Sports Illustrated Atlanta Hawks News, Analysis and More

Kerr:  Think we should, everybody's doing it?

Curry:  Nah!

Draymond Green details 'incredible' growth with Steve Kerr relationship -  NBC Sports Bay Area

Draymond:  I'll Hug you coach!!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Diesel said:

There's no scrutiny.   I laughed at your post but let me approach this seriously.   Every year, the NBA gets to improve a market.   They do so through the draft.  A few years back, Boston had 2 first round picks, had tanked for lottery gold... and ended up losing out on Duncan. 

Ask yourself.. why is there a lottery??

Don't say because it cuts down on tanking.... 

Do you think LeMelo is missing all these games because he's still injured. 

Do you think the Spurs traded us DJM because they wanted all those future picks and Gallo?

Do you think Utah was really team building when they broke up their allstar combo?

The Lottery is the way for the NBA to control which Market steps up next.   My bet is Orlando. 

Take off the tin foil hat. There's no vast conspiracy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sturt said:

ICYMI

Hawks aren't the only EC contender to go down to HOU and leave on the wrong side of the scoreboard. Right, Giannis?

We gotta let go of two yrs ago and Giannis has a ring and was MVP. They can lose in regular season on the rd two years later in December. They get a pass

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, StonedDogs said:

We gotta let go of two yrs ago and Giannis has a ring and was MVP. They can lose in regular season on the rd two years later in December. They get a pass

The premise of saying "we gotta let go of two years ago" is that this season is its own thing.... and I wholeheartedly agree.

So, no, they can't lose to the Houston Rockets and get a pass any more than anyone else can... two years ago, after all, is two years ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, sturt said:

FWIW... Twitter had the score 122-121 Bulls, and it read "End of OT."

*sigh* Elon, Elon, Elon. Need to replace another employee, it seems. 🙂

Funny you say that because my friend texted me and said “sorry about the Hawks loss”….

I’m like … wait, what loss? :laugh1: He said he was out at a party and it said the final score said Hawks lost. 

That explains it.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I've been saying for 2 years now that Bogi, not Trae, is the worst defensive player on the team and in the entire league.    He proved me right last night.    Don't know what is worse, his lack of effort or his sheer stupidity.   He's GOAT level in both.

9 minutes ago, shakes said:

I've been saying for 2 years now that Bogi, not Trae, is the worst defensive player on the team and in the entire league.    He proved me right last night.    Don't know what is worse, his lack of effort or his sheer stupidity.   He's GOAT level in both.

Uh huh… 

Translation: How could my Bulls lose!!!!!! 😩 

We got y’all Shakes. We got ya good. 

ps GTFO here with that bs after a buzzer beater win. 

This is how I know you ain’t one.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, shakes said:

You really have the audacity to come in here with that?

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Worst defender in the league (ie, among players who get 20+ min/gm) is an interesting topic, especially now that Trae may have emerged from that basement by the measure of many of even his most strident critics.

It's not BogBog, not even close.

But it does get my synapses firing. Someone should start a thread.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Worst defender in the league (ie, among players who get 20+ min/gm) is an interesting topic, especially now that Trae may have emerged from that basement by the measure of many of even his most strident critics.

It's not BogBog, not even close.

But it does get my synapses firing. Someone should start a thread.

oh it's definitely Bogi.  You have to be a massive homer to not see it.    He combines total lack of effort with total lack or IQ for the shitesandwich that is known as his defensive performance.

It's not even just the moronic foul on the 3pt shooter.  Before that he was also guilty of just standing around under the basket and making no effort to find a body to box out.  Him and AJ just sat there stroking their puds while DJJ grabbed a big offensive rebound and got fouled to go to the line.