• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Bulls haven't released their Boo-Boo Report just yet, but Javonte Green (sore knee) was the sole scratch yesterday (discounting Lonzo and the Windy City G-Leaguers). Last night's win in Miami mercifully snapped a 13-game losing streak for Chicagoland Sports (B'hawks, Bulls, Bears). Joe Cowley is still alive and Cowleying.

~lw3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Bulls.  Your victory last night put our Hawk team back into 1st place.  

Just don't expect us to roll over and play dead tonight because of what you did.

Now we all wonder what our GM is going to do.  I'm still hoping!  

🧑‍🔧

• Like 4

• Moderators

Bulls update on the Boo-Boo Report now has starting guard Alex Caruso questionable (sprained elbow), Goran Dragic out (sore ankle), Derrick Jones out (sprained ankle) and Javonte Green upgraded to doubtful (sore knee). I figure Coby White would fill in (Ayo Dosunmu's been pretty bad) on the top line if Caruso's a no-go. Rookie Dalen Terry and Tony Bradley may find themselves getting dusted off mid-game.

~lw3

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

You know the NBA has basically become the 1) handful of teams that are truly elite, 2)ones with good records because they take advantage of short handed opponents, 3) truly inconsistent teams.    I want to be in group 1 but we're struggling to get from 3 to 2. 

The Good

Trae feeling better about his 3 pt shot...

Good to see OO hitting the boards...

The Bad

JC in foul trouble already

Dre being Dre just out there running around

Murray still looks meh. 

Never know what we gonna get from Bogi..He's either on or off..

Offense is my turn your turn..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

You know the NBA has basically become the 1) handful of teams that are truly elite, 2)ones with good records because they take advantage of short handed opponents, 3) truly inconsistent teams.    I want to be in group 1 but we're struggling to get from 3 to 2. 

Hawks are like . . . "We love being (3)!!!"

2nd unit putting us in a deeper hole now . . . down 14.