• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

My only complaint post-1st quarter ... I wish Nate pulled DJ + JC with 4 to go. Especially with an equally important back-to-back coming up tomorrow.

I wanted to see Favors get some minutes. 

• Like 1

Team has turned a serious corner and its not just because we are healthy.  Sure thats a part but its clear this team is starting to gel, root for each other, have fun, play with confidence.  Its night and day.  

It seems the morale changed after the Heat win.  Like we lifted last years proverbial monkey off our back. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I was concerned with the defense early.  I don't think it was the defense... aside from the Knicks just couldn't miss.  However, we didn't miss many either. 

Our offense is perking on along... our defense was good in the 2nd half.   The closeouts were great and we didn't foul too much. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, terrell said:

5-0 with Korver as Asst GM....

So this sorta has me intrigued wasn't Korver hired as a guy who works with the guys on their shooting and offensive plans/programs.   Im wondering if that wasn't going so well and it was causing everyone to shoot worse with him messing with peoples shots some.   I have seen this happen before when a elite shooter and form guy try to push his ways of doing things on people to improve them and it backfire.   Could just be 100% coincidence as well and he did nothing to mess with anyones shots or forms the whole time lol.   But it is funny that since he went to GM and isn't messing with peoples stuff anymore we turned into a red hot shooting team XD

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Threezus said:

So this sorta has me intrigued wasn't Korver hired as a guy who works with the guys on their shooting and offensive plans/programs.   Im wondering if that wasn't going so well and it was causing everyone to shoot worse with him messing with peoples shots some.   I have seen this happen before when a elite shooter and form guy try to push his ways of doing things on people to improve them and it backfire.   Could just be 100% coincidence as well and he did nothing to mess with anyones shots or forms the whole time lol.   But it is funny that since he went to GM and isn't messing with peoples stuff anymore we turned into a red hot shooting team XD

I joked about this the other day.. but who knows... 

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

I joked about this the other day.. but who knows... 

Actually, last game it was revealed that Trae went back to his shooting coach from the summer to work out and his shot got better???

• Premium Member
Just now, Threezus said:

My bad fam i didn't mean to steal ya thunder then i didn't see that post from ya boss.   It's not unheard of though for that to happen actually.

Naw.. I was joking.   Now.. you made it something to consider. 

Just now, Diesel said:

Naw.. I was joking.   Now.. you made it something to consider. 

I didn't know about Trae going back to his shooting coach like you said either.  That just adds to it a little more and is something to keep an eye on going forward for sure.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Threezus said:

I didn't know about Trae going back to his shooting coach like you said either.  That just adds to it a little more and is something to keep an eye on going forward for sure.

It wouldn't be the first time that somebody was good at something but couldn't teach it.   Look at Magic trying to coach.