• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Q45T said:

I’ve been quiet about this but JC looks like dogshit and I hope slim is gone in the offseason… $25 mil a year just to be a body.

Enough of this JC, CC crap...

JJ and OO are better...

18 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Thats part of the problem.  Quinn isn't running anything new. He isn't running his offense or defense.  The accessment has been letting the assistants run the same offense and defense they did under McMillan while Quinn observes.  The only thing different is Synder looking like the Joker over there instead of having his arms folded like McMillan,

I haven't assumed that Quinn was going to put in a new offense and defense. By "stuff" I simply mean things he plans on putting more or less emphasis on, different rotations, etc. He's doing that with JJ instead of AJ. Different floor time sharing with DJ and Trae, emphasis on more spacing, more guard rebounding, etc.

Quin your thoughts on the calls tonight! Specially the charge on White, the no call? If that’s not a charge I’m not sure what is? He’s clearly outside of the circle ⭕️ and is 💯 % stationary. That’s ridiculous! :angry2:

EE6D764B-9D3F-4095-8F71-6E4C77D666CD.png

033ADDAD-984D-47AD-BA75-7AB3C59F5271.png

A0510033-4E4B-4DE7-8FC8-0293AE0E0642.png

• Like 2