5-5 in their last 10

6-6 in their last 12

7-7 in their last 14

8-8 in their last 16

9-9 in their last 18

10-10 in their last 20

12-12 in their last 24

CRAZY!!! 

Wow.  Yeah it is.  They’re a statistical marvel of mediocrity to stay so constant for so long.  Totally squandered great team health and strength of schedule relative to the league.  A lot of that is poor DJ fit, the Nate malaise, and Clint’s obvious drop off after injury.

Edited by benhillboy

1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

You're definitely right... 

The Hawks are:

1-1 in their last 2

2-2 in their last 4

3-3 in their last 6

4-4 in their last 8

5-5 in their last 10

6-6 in their last 12

7-7 in their last 14

8-8 in their last 16

9-9 in their last 18

10-10 in their last 20

12-12 in their last 24

CRAZY!!! 

That is ridiculous.

the most mid season ever in the NBA

also both 117 in ppg and .1 difference

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, SalvorMallow said:

The Hawks are:

1-1 in their last 2

2-2 in their last 4

3-3 in their last 6

4-4 in their last 8

5-5 in their last 10

6-6 in their last 12

7-7 in their last 14

8-8 in their last 16

9-9 in their last 18

10-10 in their last 20

12-12 in their last 24

CRAZY!!! 

That's incredible! WOW!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SalvorMallow said:

The Hawks are:

1-1 in their last 2

2-2 in their last 4

3-3 in their last 6

4-4 in their last 8

5-5 in their last 10

6-6 in their last 12

7-7 in their last 14

8-8 in their last 16

9-9 in their last 18

10-10 in their last 20

12-12 in their last 24

CRAZY!!! 

Unreal!

• Premium Member
On 3/12/2023 at 6:02 PM, bird_dirt said:

How attached do you think the Knicks are to Mitchell Robinson? Is he untouchable? Is NY IN LOVE with him, do they LIKE LIKE him, or do they just LIKE him?

Mitchell Robinson Unhappy About Role With Knicks

MAR 15, 2023 10:05 AM

New York Knicks starting center Mitchell Robinson took to Instragram to complain about his role in the team's offense. It wasn't the first time Robinson has taken to social media to vent about his role this season.

Robinson wrote: "Tired asf of just being out there for cardio fam like I want to play basketball to really just wasting my time and energy (facepalm emoji)"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

New York Knicks starting center Mitchell Robinson took to Instragram to complain about his role in the team's offense. It wasn't the first time Robinson has taken to social media to vent about his role this season.

Robinson wrote: "Tired asf of just being out there for cardio fam like I want to play basketball to really just wasting my time and energy (facepalm emoji)"

Wow.  Thibs must be loving that.   I like him as a defensive center but what else is he good at?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well, well.  Apparently Cam Reddish is correct.  He said that NY wasn't about basketball, it was all politics.  He's been starting and doing well with Portland.  Robinson, another unhappy Knick.

NY is a major market and their team is ahead of ours.  Thing is, they apparently can't keep their players happy.  Since we expect changes in the Hawks over the summer, keep one eye on the Knickerbockers!

🧑‍🔧

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sounds like there could be a fallback option for a new C this offseason once our pipe dreams of KAT, Ayton, and Embiid wither and die like I expect them to. 
He’s not sexy, but he’s the next best thing. 

54 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Sounds like there could be a fallback option for a new C this offseason once our pipe dreams of KAT, Ayton, and Embiid wither and die like I expect them to. 
He’s not sexy, but he’s the next best thing. 

Kinda scary tho.  Guy with no offensive skill complaining about touches?  What TF would he do here, 'cause he for dang sure ain't gonna be part of the offense. 

And going from champagne dreams of JoeLLLL and Towns to schlitz malt liquor nightmares of Mitchell Robinson?  That's like going from Nia Long to the 'Bye Felicia' chick from Friday.

Wait, is that offensive?  Should I apologize? 

• Thanks 1