• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

We need Bogd.  It seemed clear last night down the stretch.  His impact and contributions get ignored largely.

AJ hit the rookie wall hard hard.  If he was still 'himself', we probably win last night.

We could have used about 3 3s from Bogi.

AJ has been like Sampson. He cut his hair and lost his 3pt touch.

From January 28th when he cut his hair  9/33 for 27%. 😢 😭 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who's that? :ph34r::stirthepot:......say it please! 

Not me, I like 3’s. I mean I like them in balance with the rest of the flow but definitely not averse to runnin n gunnin as long as we D up. 

NOT IT! 🙋🏻‍♀️ :laugh1:

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's exactly what Snyder said, stop needlessly helping.  Collins, bless his little heart, got absolutely burned alive doing this twice down the stretch.   Both times leading to wide a** open 3s that were killer. 

I'm fine if Collins doesn't play another game for us. He doesn't fit, Jalen and Bey do. Let's rip the band-aid and trade him for circus peanuts and dinner scraps this off-season.

• Like 2

Just now, BangHolman said:

Let's rip the band-aid and trade him for circus peanuts and dinner scraps this off-season.

No I don’t agree here. He’s got a ton of value to other teams. He’s got quickness, he whammies on folks. Not for peanuts at all…

In fact, I want 5 FIRST ROUNDERS!!!! :saythat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangHolman said:

I'm fine if Collins doesn't play another game for us. He doesn't fit, Jalen and Bey do. Let's rip the band-aid and trade him for circus peanuts and dinner scraps this off-season.

I said a while back, they should just tell him to have finger surgery and sit out the rest of the season.. His value is only getting worse for us... smh

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Only shows up to complain.

"Know it all" and "only shows up to complain"... hmmmm....

Gonna have to say there's at least a dozen who reasonably would qualify for the former, and probably a half dozen that qualify for the latter.

So. Still. Perplexed. But that's okay. Not even sure that I care, except I do like who-dun-its.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'm thinking Nurk is done-zo with injuries.  Val?  Eh.  I'm thinking more of a defender.   What else ya got?

How attached do you think the Knicks are to Mitchell Robinson? Is he untouchable? Is NY IN LOVE with him, do they LIKE LIKE him, or do they just LIKE him?

• Thanks 1

Just now, bird_dirt said:

How attached do you think the Knicks are to Mitchell Robinson? Is he untouchable? Is NY IN LOVE with him, do they LIKE LIKE him, or do they just LIKE him?

Can't stay healthy tho.  Shld be gettable for cheap-low.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

What else ya got?

Couple names.

Stewart from the Pistons? (He works; like x teammate Saddiq, I like those types a lot but size underheight? a bit.

Portis? Thuggy Big girth a$$ Bobby :er:

or.. last but not least, @JayBirdHawk’s guy or x guy and one Vince Cellini’s best ever borrowed like from an NBA draft episode of 2016 NBA tv 📺 “You’re a real Zubac you know that?” :sarcastic: I forgot who he said it to but I won’t ever forget it and use it a lot although folks have no clue wtf I’m talking about most times. :laugh1:
.. oh..

Ivica Zubac :huh:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2023 at 10:17 PM, Spud2nique said:

@Final_quest 17th time we are at .500 for the season. @benhillboydo you know the record for a team. 41 is max obviously to go 41-41 but 17 is a lot we could potentially go up to 24 times for the season if we split the last 14 games W/L. 24 would be the record I’m guessing.

I don’t know the record.  I’ve just been fascinated at how steadily even they’ve been in record and point differential (+3 points on the season as it stands today).   By the end of the season I’m sure one of these Hawks Twitter people will put it into historical context.  It seems like after the soft stretch to open the season they’ve alternated wins and losses religiously with that 4(?) game win streak sprinkled in.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Thanks 2