• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae had two blocks and a steal.  He played good defense for him and won us the game in the 4th. I've missed this version of him.  If he's figured something out with Boston, it may make them play Williams more which will make Boston's spacing worse. 

Murray has been great. 

Bench mob came through. 

I'll add that Dre played good defense tonight. He had some miscues but was showing fight out there.

Collins and Capela played good defense too.

I got tickets to Sunday's game. I'm going to be so pumped if we win.  I still don't have the same confidence in this team as years past because I still think they are learning Quin's system. Really want this win on Sunday though. 

Agree on all counts.  On our D, I hate it when we force a guy to one side but literally no one recognizes it to cut off the drive.  Makes it look like the defender got beat, but it's really just poor poor execution and recognition.

Also, why you scared to say it marqo?  You saw what we "figured out" offensively.  We figured out ol' slow-feet, slew foot out there can't guard in space.  Now it's up to us to make good decisions off of it.

Guard the 3pt line a bit better and we should be fine.  May win or lose, but not getting outclassed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Agree on all counts.  On our D, I hate it when we force a guy to one side but literally no one recognizes it to cut off the drive.  Makes it look like the defender got beat, but it's really just poor poor execution and recognition.

Also, why you scared to say it marqo?  You saw what we "figured out" offensively.  We figured out ol' slow-feet, slew foot out there can't guard in space.  Now it's up to us to make good decisions off of it.

Guard the 3pt line a bit better and we should be fine.  May win or lose, but not getting outclassed. 

It was implied KG01 hence the playing Robert Williams More 🤭

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We beat the Heat in game 3 last year, but went on to lose game 4 and 5. Cant let that happen again. 

Bleachkit, you should change your name to WetBlanket... it sounds similar. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm really gonna need Dre to just run over Al on the first player on Sunday. Take a very solid foul....then yell at the ref to call an effing foul on the moving screen.

Kobe Bryant that ass!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm really gonna need Dre to just run over Al on the first player on Sunday. Take a very solid foul....then yell at the ref to call an effing foul on the moving screen.

Ah yes mamba mentality…let they ass know we not for play play.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I was mad at JC for letting Tatum give him the offensive bump... and then go crying to the refs.   BUMP HIS ASS BACK.

THANK YOU!

You can't let that happen.  Should'veanticipated it.  Lucky he didn't give up an and1. 

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

It was implied KG01 hence the playing Robert Williams More 🤭

Not good enough, marqo.  This the playoffs.  We been told that dude is great for the past how long?  Horford was our mvp tonite.... 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I was mad at JC for letting Tatum give him the offensive bump... and then go crying to the refs.   BUMP HIS ASS BACK.

When JC came into the league, he was a bouncy, pogo stick big that was wiry but willing to battle in the paint for rebounds and putbacks. He was a traditional big in that he wasn't afraid of physicality. I miss that John Collins.

• Moderators

The edefault.jpgperts so far are just two out of 17:

Kendra "Malika's sister, the Expert" Andrews (Hawks in 4)

Nick "Kyrie's Pal" Friedell (Hawks in 4)

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/36149468/nba-playoffs-2023-experts-picks-play-every-first-round-series

~lwX

• Haha 2