• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

Collins..... Cap....Bey.... OO... crap  

OO just doesn't matchup well against Boston. It's a clear improvement area for him is teams who high screen and can space for the floor. He's gonna have to grind this summer and fix what he needs to fix to play next season.

Bey defense will forever having him as a bench option, never a starter. 

Cap and JC will be elsewhere in 2023-24

Edited by NBASupes

Hawks are gonna do a deep dive into DeJounte’s life off the floor.  I shouldn’t know this but he has a pretty extended social media beef with a worthless yet popular YouTube rapper who happens to have a child with his wife and also is known for gunning like the Wild West.

Edited by benhillboy

On the bright side, it seems Trae has finally gotten the playoff bug out of his system.  Regardless of how he plays on Tuesday, he looks like himself out there and is making much faster decisions.  He's not hesitating.  This is huge for our future, we really need him to be himself.

It's sad seeing how far Collins has fallen.  Really hard to believe.  At this point i want to trade him but we ain't getting squat in return.  Still might be worth it though.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

OO just doesn't matchup well against Boston. It's a clear improvement area for him is teams who high screen and can space for the floor. He's gonna have to grind this summer and fix what he needs to fix to play next season.

Bey defense will forever having him as a bench option, never a starter. 

Cap and JC will be elsewhere in 2023-24

OO is just another one of these tweeners. I don't know that he will get much better. I missed the days when you had players that were fitting to a position. Instead of being a little bit of this and alittle bit of that.