• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I can't even blame Trae for this one.  Yeah, he shot bad but he passed the ball and everybody got their shots.  On to the next game.

If I'm an opposing coach. I'm letting Trae shoot as much as he wants. Just don't foul him. He missed more shots that our entire bench.

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Y'all know damn well why Dre had a good game 

Good for DRe.. Now keep it going..

• Like 2

• Premium Member

It sucks losing the home opener.  Especially when we had several opportunities to take the lead or to get back into the game.   I applaud the fact that we didn't give up.   I hate the fact that we missed several shots.  I hate the fact that we missed free throws.  The refs were letting them play a little too much.   Hartstein was Klobbering folks in there and Randle was getting away with all kind of pushes.    Still, this is the type of game that we have to learn to win.  The game when it's just us vs. Them, we're down but not out. 

DJ and Trae made better decisions this game.   Still some shots I hate but less of those.   Unfortunately, we will have some growing pains and this was a hard one... namely because we were right there.   I'm not giving up on what we have, I still believe we can win 54. 

• Like 1