• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Diesel said:

[personal comments removed] 

Bro, seriously, I was just joshing with you. I actually like you Diesel. We're some of the oldest of old timers on here and had our hearts broken so many times by Atlanta sports we should have first in line for heart transplants. I may be slightly intoxicated from drinking during the game so I am sorry if I was coming across like a jerk to you. I really am just messing around with you. No harm is intended, I promise. 

Edit: just wanted to say thank you for believing in me. No cap.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

This is absolutely alluding to the new schemes 

the “what we’ve been doing” part

Good hearing him say... if his shot is not falling, he knows he can get others involved with his facilitating.    That's the key to this part of the season.   We want as many guys involved as possible so that no guy feels like he can't contribute... because we're going to need everybody come playoff time. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Bro, seriously, I was just joshing with you. I actually like you Diesel. We're some of the oldest of old timers on here and had our hearts broken so many times by Atlanta sports we should have first in line for heart transplants. I may be slightly intoxicated from drinking during the game so I am sorry if I was coming across like a jerk to you. I really am just messing around with you. No harm is intended, I promise. 

Edit: just wanted to say thank you for believing in me. No cap.

Whoose to say Im not joshing you??  What's good for the goose...

We believe You Soth!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I'm going to ignore any signs of strife.   We have a truly dynamic duo.

Yeah I need to try not to overanalyze Trae's media comments. He's really not good at it. 😀

Just watched the highlights because the stupid Ballysports app wasn't working until the game was over.  What a comeback!!!! This team was down 20+ and just turned it on and beat the breaks off Minnie as Nique would say. 

Murray was on fire from the highlights looks like Trae was moving the ball and everyone just played well on the second night of a back to back.

This team is looking different.

• Like 3

I am SO MAD that I couldn't watch this game. Took an old man nap when i couldnt find a way to see it. 

Just woke up and saw the final score and box score.  

I have NOT read any comments in this thread on purpose.

I'm sure this will be an entertaining read.

Congrats to DJ on his monster historic game. That's why we brought him here.

• Like 3