• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons -- IST Group Play Game 1

lethalweapon3

I'm going to check out the local college's new basketball arena tonight, so this was a scheduled missed game for me.  I'll follow along on my phone, unless the arena has wi-fi.

Hoping the o/u stays at 224.5  I'm over that for the Under.  I expect the defense to be a little better with no Trae, with the offense being less dynamic in his absence as well.

Should be a decent 7 - 12 point win for the Hawks tonight.   113 - 104

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

That boy Trae got a lifetime supply of perfectly tailored adidas track and sweatsuits.  I ain’t mad at him.

I’m intrigued to see this Sasser kid at Point, he’s got some outstanding metrics.  Second straight game versus a team getting far better value out of a later first round pick than the Hawks smh.  Meanwhile Cade Cunningham has apparently been moved from PG and is still awful.  I never got the Monty Williams fascination.  Much better suited as an assistant, and not even the lead.

Fade Cunningham gonna drop an easy fiddy on us tonite.  The internet gonna be ablaze over how he went off on Trae due to his bad defense.  Nevermind the fact that he ain't even playing.

Monty is overrated AF....

Eta.  And i have 2 questions for you, hillbilly.  1.  Does one have to go to school to become a hillbilly or do you have to stop going to school to become a hillbilly?  2.  Is a female hillbilly called a hillbetty? 

Oh don't frown, benhill.  I'm just messing with you. 

Edited by kg01

2 hours ago, shakes said:

Trae not playing really helps my decision tonight.    

Since the news that he was listed OUT for tonights game, the line has RISEN from Hawks -3.5 to Hawks -4.5. At 11:35 this morning, it was -3.5. Since then it has risen to -4.5. Amazing, our Max player sits the game out and the line rises. :sad:

Edited by terrell

11 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Pretty sure Jalen gets more than 10 shots today and breaks 20 points.....just sayin.

Might explain Trae's trouble scoring lately.  He's had other stuff to think about.

Get a room with Jalen already! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Spud:  True story.  Several years ago I had a dentist that I also sold insurance to.  His first name was Harry.  His full name was 

Dr Harry Dickey, DDS

:smug:

🤣 @kg01 nothing from you. I just had 53 jokes enter my brain 🧠 all at once. This is gold. It’s like Gaylord Focker! 😂 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, terrell said:

Since the news that he was listed OUT for tonights game, the line has RISEN from Hawks -3.5 to Hawks -4.5. At 11:35 this morning, it was -3.5. Since then it has risen to -4.5. Amazing, our Max player sits the game out and the line rises. :sad:

Wow, that is legitimately crazy.

45 minutes ago, shakes said:

Wow, that is legitimately crazy.

When you look historically at the difference in points allowed with and without Trae it really isn’t.  Not knocking the kid, just facts.  Detroit’s 22nd ranked net rating shouldn’t affect the line regardless of who they’re missing.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1