• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks -- IST Game #3

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

SEE?  THAT'S WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT MURRAY!!

HE HAS TO KICK THAT OUT TO BOGI ON THE WING!!

How you a damn PG, and don't have any awareness of time and score . . and the hottest shooting dude on the court?

Shit was completely brainless.

Unserious team is unserious

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

SEE?  THAT'S WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT MURRAY!!

HE HAS TO KICK THAT OUT TO BOGI ON THE WING!!

How you a damn PG, and don't have any awareness of time and score . . and the hottest shooting dude on the court?

No Doubt.   

They could have let Murray Score and we would have lost on time.   It was a mental lapse.   The right play was pass to Bogi...  He takes the three and if he misses, we have a shot at the rebound and another three. 

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Good to see Trae finally shoot over 50%

We have no chance defensively though..

And the damn irony of him making the biggest defensive play on the night . . . on Haliburton . . . to get the ball back at the end.

Only for us to blow it on the other end.  Murray had to know that we needed a 3.  Why is he driving to the basket trying to get a 2?

Just no game awareness whatsoever in that situation.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Moderators

I would say if you weren’t bringing the defense or making every possession count offensively you weren’t ready for this game but since no one defended you can pretty much look at the scoring to see who was carrying the team and who was letting it down tonight.  No balance in this one.  Bad play by DJ at the end but we aren’t that close without the rest of a good offensive night for him.  A couple of big shots and decisions down the stretch separated the two teams tonight.  Hate to lose this one.

• Like 1