• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The bad thing about this is that no one is even pissed off.  Even the coach isn't ranting and raving on the sideline, trying to get his crew to play better.

Ressler will probably demand change in some way, shape, or form by next week.

If we get embarrassed like this on national TV on Monday, the shit is going to hit the fan BIG TIME.

So 1 more embarrasment is what it takes?

This whole season has been an embarrassment..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nash said:

It's disgusting to watch. This type if effort is unacceptable 

As long as tickets are selling it is.......

This is a coach killer performance. If Nate was still coaching, we would be demanding he be fired asap.

I am seeing this team going backwards completely with Quin Synder. Whatever playbook or systems he is trying to implement, he needs to rip it up and start again.

• Like 2

Just now, dalamchops said:

im ready for a rebuild, just keep jalen

Been saying it..

Its time..

Fans are in denial about this team and especially about  our "superstar"  player..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter wasn't part of any positive lineups that got major minutes.

Not going to act like this team could use him though, because he is more talented than Garrison Matthews and Trent Forrest.

He's still defending his awful takes

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Jalen's screen and roll action has been pretty listless tonight.  I know the guards aren't looking his way, but he's got to be more decisive.  And Matthews shouldn't be out there tonight.

4 minutes ago, TheBigETrain said:

This is a coach killer performance. If Nate was still coaching, we would be demanding he be fired asap.

I am seeing this team going backwards completely with Quin Synder. Whatever playbook or systems he is trying to implement, he needs to rip it up and start again.

They playing modern Basketball but they suck at it. 

4 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

im ready for a rebuild, just keep jalen, probably can get 5-6 1sts  for trae (2), dj (2), bogi (1), cap/oo (1)

Agree. Trae is a great player and has made a lot of marketing money for the owners but he is no leader. 
We need a clean slate. New leadership. That won’t happen if Trae is around.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nash said:

Quin is fraud lol. Nate brought this team to conference finals with Trae playing with onevarm and Bogi playing on one leg

quin's got enough track record that i don't feel like he's a fraud. he has had no input on putting this roster together.

6 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

im ready for a rebuild, just keep jalen, probably can get 5-6 1sts  for trae (2), dj (2), bogi (1), cap/oo (1)

They need to keep Bogi. They can still build a winner. They just need to get rid of the bad scheme fits. 

Bogi

OO

JJ 

Rookies 

Can stay. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, terrell said:

I cant wait for him to get back(whenever that might be) so we can still suck like we did and yall can shut up.. lol

We cant depend on that dude

We know because you've put your foot in your mouth the most! Therefore you have to root against him