• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Consecutive blow out home losses at home? - guys are just playing out the string of games until traded. Sad 😔.

You pretty much put most of the team on the trade block...lackluster play.

If they're gonna make moves, rip off the bandaids and do it. Can't wait until the trade deadline Feb 8th.

The Trae Young era might be over in Atlanta

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

WRONG

You don't add Murray period because like I said before...Murray is NOT A SHOOTING GUARD!!

When I said that shit, dudes wanted to fight me. Why don't you want Murray Supes, he wants to be here. He's not that small Supes, look at him next to Levine 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

I think Quinn is a part of the problem and he’s getting a free pass. It’s almost like he’s just collecting a check. He’s doing worse than Nate and deserves some heat. 

He deserves a lot of heat.

Even in his post game pressers, he deflects blame to players not making shots, instead of coming up with a better scheme for the team to play better all around.

Having our bigs come out top and guard the perimeter, is a bad thing for us.  OTHER teams may be able to do it with more athletic bigs, but we can't do it.

Speaking of bigs, he should still commit to playing bigger lineups, instead of always trying to find an offensive solution to things.

Quin deserves the heat.  If this was LA or New York, fans would be ready to toss Quin into Lake Lanier.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

They need to move him asap. He's the first one that needs to be moved. They need to show that they are serious about building a team that fits Quin style of play. Murray is next. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bill Belichick is a big basketball fan and uses match up zone schemes in the secondary. Same as basketball.   While he is in town fooling around with the Falcons,  the Hawks should take a look at hiring him.  Can't do no worse... lmao

r1019891_1296x729_16-9.jpg

falcons-news-bill-belichick-emerges-as-a

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The Hawks REALLY need 1st round draft picks and trading Trae seems like the best option. And it doesn't have to be this weak upcoming draft it could be for the 2025 draft

• Like 3

Just now, Bonkers said:

The Hawks REALLY need 1st round draft picks and trading Trae seems like the best option. And it doesn't have to be this weak upcoming draft it could be for the 2025 draft

This 2024 draft is actually strong for Quin's style of play. Just weak in terms of star quality 

• Like 3

I will say one thing. I'm proud that y'all have finally stopped bringing up that FLUKE playoff run

If the Knicks would've had Mitchell Robinson who consistently takes the Hawks cookies they most likely don't even get past the 1st rd

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Landry 

Quin

And Kyle 

Go get two way players who are high IQ basketball players who can play with or without the ball, always moving, setting screens, playing hard and being menace on defense.

Add some size too !

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Consecutive blow out home losses at home? - guys are just playing out the string of games until traded. Sad 😔.

You pretty much put most of the team on the trade block = lackluster play.

If they're gonna make moves, rip off the bandaids and do it. They can't wait until the trade deadline Feb 8th.

I think we are dealing with a front office and ownership that don't know what they are doing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

4rafj3.jpg

You missed seeing the Hawks fail to extend their record of scoring 100 points or more in every game.  They only had 99 and I'm mad because they should have been able to do this simple thing, even when they were blown away.

🥲

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

And should be.  He is a franchise wrecker.  May be why the big meeting happened last night.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Add some size too !

I don't mind having a smaller front court but the backcourt needs size and athleticism

I want Zaccharie Risacher and Ausar Thompson. Add Reed Sheppard. That's the perfect lineup for development short and long term. 

We need to build a top 5 team on offense and defense. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I think we are dealing with a front office and ownership that don't know what they are doing.  

And as @Wretch said - it will more than likely be reactionary bullshit vs having a solid vision and plan. They are flying by the seat of their pants with salary cutting as the focus vs building something sustainable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3