• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

We know because you've put your foot in your mouth the most! Therefore you have to root against him

What? Ive told you a million times, I was the JC hater , not the DRe hater.. Geez

Just sayin the dude cant be depended on.. Thats the truth

Of course we're better with all of the guys, but are Are yall really saying a healthy Dre would make us a good team?

Edited by terrell

Call Detroit and NY and work on a Trae Young deal which nets us an unprotected Det 2024 1st, Ausar, Bogey, and another future 1st. 

Trade Bey, Bruno, and Griffin to Boston for Horford

Trade Murray for the best you can do. 

Build this team around Quin and Kyle's style of Basketball. 

Bring back possession by possession Basketball 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Are people finally about to wake up and smell the coffee??

I hope so..

Schlenk blew it..Said it way back when.. All of that draft capital we had for this shit.. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Call Detroit and NY and work on a Trae Young deal which nets us an unprotected Det 2024 1st, Ausar, Bogey, and another future 1st. 

Trade Bey, Bruno, and Griffin to Boston for Horford

Trade Murray for the best you can do. 

Build this team around Quin and Kyle's style of Basketball. 

Bring back possession by possession Basketball 

First trade is Murray back to the spurs to get our picks back.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TheBigETrain said:

This is a coach killer performance. If Nate was still coaching, we would be demanding he be fired asap.

I am seeing this team going backwards completely with Quin Synder. Whatever playbook or systems he is trying to implement, he needs to rip it up and start again.

I think Quinn is a part of the problem and he’s getting a free pass. It’s almost like he’s just collecting a check. He’s doing worse than Nate and deserves some heat. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He tried to bailed when he realized it but Tony was selling tickets like hotcakes 

Yea I can't blame Schlenk for all of this

The Front Office shouldn't have listened to Trae when he said he wanted DJM on the team. They shoulda told him to shut his ass up. No High Quality Front Office woulda listened to his ass but the damn Hawks smh

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He tried to bailed when he realized it but Tony was selling tickets like hotcakes 

Stupid ass owner

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

The Front Office shouldn't hae listened to Trae when he said he wanted DJM on the team. They shoulda told him to shut his ass up. No High Quality Front Office woulda listened to his ass but the damn Hawks smh

They loved the profits. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I hope so..

Schlenk blew it..Said it way back when.. All of that draft capital we had for this shit.. 

Like I said, Schlenk is only partially to blame

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The Front Office shouldn't have listened to Trae when he said he wanted DJM on the team. They shoulda told him to shut his ass up. No High Quality Front Office woulda listened to his ass but the damn Hawks smh

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thanks Schlenk.....

Please tell me you aren't blaming Travis for this Ressler clown show?

Without Travis we don't even have Trae and Jalen to build from

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

quin's got enough track record that i don't feel like he's a fraud. he has had no input on putting this roster together.

If you remember, Nate brought a weaker team to the conference finals. Quin showed last year in PO's how clueless he is. Bogi was always on the bench the last 6-7 minutes of the games despite being one of the best players. I don't trust that guy

Just now, Bonkers said:

Like I said, Schlenk is only partially to blame

Travis deserves blame for Trae but that's about it. He had a long term plan, Tony had a different one in my mind when Trae had a different opinion. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nash said:

Quin is a fraud lol. Nate brought this team to conference finals with Trae playing with onevarm and Bogi playing on one leg

Bud and Doc Rivers are available as head coach. It’s actually good proactive front office leadership to admit to making a mistake with Snyder and rectifying that mistake quickly.

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The Front Office shouldn't hae listened to Trae when he said he wanted DJM on the team. They shoulda told him to shut his ass up. No High Quality Front Office woulda listened to his ass but the damn Hawks smh

Hawks have way bigger problems than Murray

• Like 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No boos at the end of the quarter.

If these were the Joe Johnson / Josh Smith Hawks, that crowd would've booed them.

Nah, I definitely did, such pathetic effort all game.  And then I left early, which I never do.  Worst two consecutive games Ive ever been to — might not renew my tickets for next year depending in what we do at this trade deadline

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheBigETrain said:

Bud and Doc Rivers are available as head coach. It’s actually good proactive front office leadership to admit to making a mistake with Snyder and rectifying that mistake quickly.

Coach Killa strikes again!