• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Bey is in a massive slump right now.  If Hunter were available, I’d look to see his minutes cut way back.  I suspect Dre’s absence is a huge reason for the overexposure of Saddiq when he is struggling.  Snyder doesn’t believe in our bench wings.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Just now, Jody23 said:

I hope Trae is alright.  I feared he may have a concussion when I saw the replay.

They need to sit him and let Dejounte put up some big numbers.  No need to press in a lost season.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I used to always criticize Trae for not giving his body up.  I commend him greatly for doing so this year knowing his body isn’t built for it.  He now has 4 more offensive rebounds than 🧁 and more than double the charges drawn.

The NBA media has never addressed how terribly soft KD is and how it affects his teams’ unceremonious playoff exits.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I missed the game, just checked the box....

Bey......🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

OO......🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Bey is just sad...Thank God we've got all that data on him to make an informed decision in the off season regarding his future with this team.

And OO needs to be moved with Clint. It makes no sense to keep him another year if Quinn is the coach.

His contract will be bad money real soon, let’s not keep him 2 years too long like every other player we try to trade.. smh

21 minutes ago, AHF said:

Bey is in a massive slump right now.  If Hunter were available, I’d look to see his minutes cut way back.  I suspect Dre’s absence is a huge reason for the overexposure of Saddiq when he is struggling.  Snyder doesn’t believe in our bench wings.

After we trade DJ like fools , maybe we should try Dre at the 2 @TheNorthCydeRises?? 

Trae-Hunter-JJ-OO-Bruno might be the best defensive lineup we could offer..

Im Sick of Capela..Teams attack him like he isnt even there. And he offers NOTHING offensively....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I used to always criticize Trae for not giving his body up.  I commend him greatly for doing so this year knowing his body isn’t built for it.  He now has 4 more offensive rebounds than 🧁 and more than double the charges drawn.

The NBA media has never addressed how terribly soft KD is and how it affects his teams’ unceremonious playoff exits.

Trae is the toughest guy on the team . . . bar none.

Maybe Bruno is tougher, but he doesn't play enough to show it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Quin letting Bey dig his own grave so we wont resign him, or get him on the cheap.. lol

We normally say: "If you're letting somebody to dig his own grave, there is a good chance you're going to finish in there"

This is not a right way of removing somebody from rotation or making him to earn his minutes. AJ had a very short leash and Bogi is right there. This is killing players confidence. Bey has no leash at all. Hawks are loosing minutes badly with him on the floor so no starters in this league could make up for this. This is straight up shi* coming from Quin

1 hour ago, AHF said:

It's obvious by now that when Dre comes back, Quin will cut Bogi's minutes. Bogi has the shortest leash among rotation players. Bey, in the last 4 games, 0 steals, 0 blocks, -36 in +/- box, shooting 20%FG and 8% from 3 but still playing 34+ minutes. Just unreal that AJ can't get any playing time 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Trae has truly evaluated elements of his game. His toughness on defense is primarily the biggest one. This is why his fans swear he's a decent defender now when he's still bad naturally but he's superior to what he used to be and the average fan or writer seems to have a perception that Trae is still Trae from the past. 

• Like 4

We need a retool

We need to trade Capela for a stretch 5, we can even lose in the trade but the fit improvement would be massive. Try to get some value from him while he still has some.

We need to move OO at PF, he cannot compete with centers.

We need to trade Bey while he still has some value.

We should give time to Bufkin, Griffin and Gueye.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Seen a few comments about Bogi’s minutes versus Bey or expecting his minutes to get cut when Dre comes back, etc.  I don’t think Quin dislikes Bogi at all.  Instead I think he is load managed to protect his longterm health.  My guess is that it is all about making summer his knees hold up over his contract so the minutes he gives are good ones.  (Obviously better or worse depending if his shot is hot or cold).

• Like 4