• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I ain’t tripping, I expected the Hawks to lose the last two games along with this one so I’ll take 2-1 all day.  Sacramento’s defense is much more likely to yield the Hawks’ usual 121 points after a whole week of sub-110 totals.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

I think this version of Cleveland is the most dangerous.

Mitchell (who is a good shooter in his own right) surrounded by Shooters. Naing, Wade, Struss, Merrill...  all can hit the three ball and they did.   I think this version is a little more potent than having Mobley and Garland. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks must upgrade this frontcourt.  The backcourt is not the issue.

Even when the backcourt don't defend, they can get it back on offense.

When the frontcourt isn't defending, they have no shot to get it back on offense because they can't do anything ( outside of JJ )

Both Trae and Murray were -20

• Premium Member

This is a .500 team with Hunter, the fall off in our wing rotation without him is massive.  Also, has there been any explanation why AJ is getting zero playing time?  I assume we’re trading him in a package before the deadline?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

This is a .500 team with Hunter, the fall off in our wing rotation without him is massive.  Also, has there been any explanation why AJ is getting zero playing time?  I assume we’re trading him in a package before the deadline?

I cannot wait until the trade deadline is over.  This speculation is getting old. 

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Put Bey out of his misery.  If that level of play is ok, AJ must be shooting at the wrong basket in practice. 

I told yall a long time ago, Snyder has a problem with AJ's Father...

They bumped up Korver to call Q on the beach.  First guy they talked to.  Probably the only guy for all we know.  Went from sippin’ Mojitos on the beach one minute to shopping online at Lens Crafters the next.  First order of business was trying to figure out which frames were gonna color coordinate best with his new outfit.  Pffft.  8 mil a year?  If that guy was playing with my money, we’d be having a talk.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Bey = 0 points. 

OO = 1 point.

Really??

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this whole regime from the top down just seems off.  Orders from above, perks and kickbacks or something.  Something’s afoot. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

It’s been 11 days since Dre was “expected to increase his basketball activities in the coming days”

Where is he?

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this whole regime from the top down just seems off.  Orders from above, perks and kickbacks or something.  Something’s afoot. 

Yeah... What's afoot is Bey has squandered his contract negotiations.