• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Standing applause!!!

On the road, on the second night of a back to back, against a team who had been streaking and was rested!!!
Now we can talk about losing to GS as if our world has ended, but we're not that far off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Hump was giddy on the bench, u can tell hes likeing this move seems to fitting in the guys very well. 

It's easy to like this when you feel part of the team and not an afterthought standing around watching other guys play.

1 hour ago, Trout7 said:

After watching this game i hope we can keep both Teague and Schröder as long as possible.

Only way that happens is if Teague turns into Joe Dumars on defense.  Because the only way we can keep both, is if both players can play alongside each other for long stretches of the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Hump was giddy on the bench, u can tell hes likeing this move seems to fitting in the guys very well. 

I was no fan of Splitter but respected his impact.  If he were healthy with Hump that would be a huge boost for the bench, assuming BudCox would've pursued Hump had Splitter not gotten hurt.  Probably not, though.

39 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Seriously, Melo? Comon man

For some reason people still hold out hope for this guy.  I never saw the appeal myself.  

If I was ATL I'd go build around Dennis. I could see Dennis playing here for a decade.  The top Euro players that have sway in where they play are extremely loyal to their teams. Dirk...Pau Gasol only went for Chicago after the LA rebuilt and CHI looking good on paper, all while in the Euro mindset CHI is like a b-ball Mekka club that you seak out like a pilgrim when you can as a sportsman(you see this all the time in soccer where guys can earn millions more in some obscure oligarch club in eastern europe but rather play each week in a legendary stadium wearing those colours and still get rich), Marc Gasol...Olajuwon...Kukoc...

Dennis is made from Bud and Bud wants his system PG. I certainly would like to see him start here for many years and see him make history in ATL. A title would really mean something here. And ofc this is a cool board with cool people. Im looking at you to hotlanta.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He'll get a max deal from more than Philly.  Teague will too, by the way.

Any good or very good PG will get the max, just three way it is.

34 minutes ago, GameTime said:

OK so we have both for one year.....

Gotta make a decision soon.

Teague will be traded for Melo or Okafor this offseason

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

How? I'd love for that to happen, but where's the value for the Sixers or the Knicks?

That's a ton of value for Philly. 

As for the Knicks, it's very good value but not enough for Melo