• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards: The Big Payback!

lethalweapon3

Note to proprietor(s):  There appears to be a problem with the chatroom.   From what I can tell it seems to be dysfunctional.

not sure why...possibly a water leak and the wires on the web have shorted out...maybe just condensation though.  You may need a new tube or solder a work-around.

(note: GrayMule may know more about this than me..as far as the tubes...Dad always said Magnavox were best)

JMHO ;-)

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Really good effort tonight.  They really shot the ball well.  Thought Hardaway did a nice job on the defensive end in that second half.  Games like these are why Dennis will not be a backup for much longer and we all know he doesn't want to be one much longer either.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Love Geno's, as it's in my Illadelphian DNA, but I'm pure provolone with those steaks. I could never get with the Wiz on the steak! (on the fries, though, different story) And yes, the wid/widout choice regards the fried onions.

~lw3

So is Geno's>Pat's lw3? I'd kill for either right about now. :-)

8 hours ago, rd79 said:

I hope he's listed as questionable ever game if he's gonna play like that. Damn!

Sylvania !  That's your top tube name.  They are still working !

Isn't it great.  When one player can't, for what ever reason, his back up steps out and carries on.

In DC, Teague couldn't and Dennis went wild. 

I've noticed, really good teams make adjustments at half time and execute those changes in the second half.

This is true, regardless of what sport we're discussing.

I believe Korver hit 5 threes.  When he does this, look out.  Hawks usually win.

Hawks second unit is better than some of the bottom feeder's starting five.  Not bragging.  Just the facts.  Atlanta

could start these five and then bring the current starting five off the bench.  Wouldn't that blow our mind!

On some teams, if they did something like that, the ego of their starting five would explode and they would

never recover.  I don't believe our starters would have this problem.  They might, but I doubt it.

Washington played like an elite team for six quarters against the Hawks.  Then they returned to normal

in the second half in DC.

• Like 3

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

So is Geno's>Pat's lw3? I'd kill for either right about now. :-)

I hope he's listed as questionable ever game if he's gonna play like that. Damn!

Absolutely, as far as that corner goes. But IMHO Jim's>D'Alessandro's>Geno's>Tony Luke's>Pat's>Rest of the Field.

~lw3

5 hours ago, Gray Mule said:
5 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks second unit is better than some of the bottom feeder's starting five.  Not bragging.  Just the facts.

Careful, I've pointed this very thing out before and nearly got ran out of town for it...

:Schroder::Timmy::Thabo::Scott::Hump:

• Like 3

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kg01 said:

:Timmy: "Every time I hit a 3, @AHF loses a hair off his head."

Are you kidding?  I've been desperate to see him pass the 36% mark from 3.  I'm just glad that is a mathematical possibility to happen this season at this point.

14 minutes ago, AHF said:

Are you kidding?  I've been desperate to see him pass the 36% mark from 3.  I'm just glad that is a mathematical possibility to happen this season at this point.

Yeah, I know.  It's just fun to keep picking on you.  Plus now that Dolf's been locked back up, you have to bear (bare?) the brunt of the mod-shots

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I know.  It's just fun to keep picking on you.  Plus now that Dolf's been locked back up, you have to bear (bare?) the brunt of the mod-shots

Tread carefully.

BZ4k1LFCUAAT2f_.jpg-large.jpeg