• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Hump's playoff PER is 26.  Mike is shooting a blazing .615 (not Moose). Baze is basically equaling Al's scoring and rebounding.  SMH.

I thought Bud was in the top tier of coaches.  He's proved to me he's clearly second.  Many decisions (or non-decisions) he's made this season have been flat out horrendous.

Bud should be embarrassed after watching these minutes from Hump.  That was the best stretch we've gotten from the center position in this playoff series.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Static said:

Blow it up and rebuild. This formula obviously isnt working. We need to tank for a superstar.

If we get a superstar, will people complain that he got 45pts like a lot of people did when Millsap did it?

1 hour ago, mtnbayou said:

Bud failed in not playing Humphreys more early in the series.  

And he has failed in playing Korver too much.

Speaking of that ...

Korver:  18 min ... 2 pts - 3 rebs ... and still in the game

Hump:  12 min ... 8 pts ( 2 threes made )- 7 rebs ... on the bench

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 4

I'm ready for ho-hum Teague and the ballerina Horford to be playing elsewhere next year.

We got Dennis & spend big bucks on a superior wing or Horf replacement. And of course Korver gone or relegated to 5-10 mins a game at best.

Edited by mtnbayou

Don't know what the cost is but I feel Humph has earned a roster spot here for next year. A lot of aggressiveness around the paint and he actually has shooting range. Should have been utilized so much more in the playoffs. Post playoff deflation coming on strong.

• Like 3