• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

An 8 man rotation - really?

Bud has lost his damn mind.

Exactly what I was thinking.

This isn't the 2010 Hawks, in which we had 6 solid guys and 2 role players who could contribute at times. 

This team is like a suspect ( fool's gold ) Spades hand, with 3 solids ( Howard, Millsap, Schröder ) and 2 possibles ( THJ and Thabo ).  You think you have something good, but it may not be all that.

Baze and Korver are like a Jack of Clubs and an 8 of Spades.  Yes, it can get you a trick/book if things go perfectly, but most of the time, they're simply lost in the shuffle.

Bud should literally be playing everybody on that bench these days, with the lack of production they're giving.  Play everybody, then roll with whomever is playing the best.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

vor 28 Minuten, Hotlanta1981 sagte:

He might be one of the worst players in the NBA. Giving him a contract was a big f***ing mistake.

Plus, I'm sick of that stupid looking smile of his.

Bazemore actually had a good 2nd half. Helped us to get over the hump with his backup PG minutes.

Dennis and Millsap were straight up great.

Scott should get some of Muscalas minutes in the next games to get him going.

Edited by django2341
  • Like 3

And it surely was a tough call for Bud tonight. At the end you have to say it was a great gameplan. Shorten the rotation, playing small, sit Muscala and Delaney in the 2nd and let Schröder and Millsap play like 40 minutes and take over. It all worked. Good coaching right there if you ask me.

Edited by django2341
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

He might be one of the worst players in the NBA. Giving him a contract was a big f***ing mistake.

Roberson may have him beat.  That guy is just plain terrible and helped us win.

Baze has picked it up at least so I hope this trend continues (minus the free throws).

• Like 1

A great gritty win that I hope gets them on track.  I said the same thing after the Raptors game too though. Its time to get  some momentum and string some wings together. Don't follow up this great win with another bad loss

5 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Roberson may have him beat.  That guy is just plain terrible and helped us win.

Yea that dude is terrible. He shot it over the rim tonight  on a wide open lay up at one point. In the playoffs last year they didn't even attempt to defend him in the first 2 rounds. They left him wide open damn near every game with no type of fear that he would hit a shot

• Like 2