• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Flight

Dwight's next gig has to be in the trump administration.  Sports Czar appointed to ruin Mark Cuban and merge the AAU with the NBA.

Between he, Melo, and Westbrook, I’ve never seen more statistically productive guys so clueless as to being a team player and leader.  They never even came close to “getting it,” never will.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ya'll can have the last words about Dwight.  It'll be interesting to see his effect on a young Brooklyn team.   Will the improve, but still not make the playoffs?  Or will they be a worse team?

Not gonna happen.

2 hours ago, High5 said:

If getting dumped by Atlanta, Charlotte, and now Brooklyn in the span of one year doesn't serve as a reality check then nothing will.

I honestly would want to see an experiment where Dwight signs for the minimum with Golden State for no other reason than to see the mental gymnastics of blaming his teammates if the Warriors fail to make another Finals. 

Outside of that, he has the Wizards written all over him, complete that tour of the SouthEast division. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I’ve seen this movie [emoji327] 3 times already... [emoji897] 

We already know what’s going to happen in the movie [emoji897]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

We already know what’s going to happen in the movie emoji897.png

Indeed

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You mean, we've been in the movie, it always end the same way.

No kidding..smh

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

groundhog_day___movie_poster_by_zungam80

~lw3

• Like 2

GS’s only Achilles heel is rebounding.  “How about acquiring one of the greatest rebounders of All Time?”  GS says “nope, we’re good.”  

He’s the model of why character assessments when drafting and acquiring players is so vital.  I loved Bud playing him the least minutes per of his career on the way to many career efficiency bests that Dwight can’t comprehend anyway.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, turnermx said:

Anybody wanna take a bet he’s traded before year 2?

Would be interesting if someone actually bit on that. Would hate to be team fans of the trading partner. Yikes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...