• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am seeing him bang. It's wearing him out. He only have three foul outs in his career and two just this year. He can't bang. 

Dude is a walking turnover machine. lol. 6th man spot shooter at best imo..

Terrible game. Trae did well. But this team is horrible. 

1 minute ago, terrell said:

We agree with the walking turnover part. If he is playing like this, he is terrible 

Just now, terrell said:

But Ive never ,like him so Im biased. lol. Im no flip flopper. I just dont see it with him...Hes no young Demarre Carroll. That comparison was laughable imo..And he was a lottery pick..

I’ve always been indifferent on Prince.  He’ll be back to shooting lights out in a week or two.  To expect him to really effect the game outside of that is unfounded.  Hell Kevin Huerter and Dorsey need some of them minutes, let alone Bembry.  Prince has always ran like he’s injured.

Pierce needs some of the blame for this too.  Having this team play super fast and jack up 3s 50% of the time, is not a good look for them. Too man streak shooters on this team. 

My fear is that they would become those late 1980s - early 1990s Denver Nuggets teams, that would just run and try to score, without playing a lick of defense.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeffery123 said:

These so called vets on the team are killing us with this hero ball. Put their azzez on the bench.  If we lose let your rooks get some burn, not the tired vets.  

I keep saying this.  Prince and Baze are playing hero ball a lot...they are krptonite.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pierce needs some of the blame for this too.  Having this team play super fast and jack up 3s 50% of the time, is not a good look for them. Too man streak shooters on this team. 

My fear is that they would become those late 1980s - early 1990s Denver Nuggets teams, that would just run and try to score, without playing a lick of defense.

They can barely play offense either 

Honestly, if you slowed the pace, we are the worst team in the NBA on offense.

8 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Kentean Princemore.

Great game thread lw3! Actually read it now after watching the game. Tough game. Kentean definitely a tough night but I will say roles will change when Collins returns, who by the way seems like a cool cat with Nique and Bob in the booth. Once he comes back, Prince will relax and excel and Baze, well he will still run around like a headless chicken ?. Lol. I’m not gonna lie everything won’t be peachy, there’ll be ups n downs but let’s stay patient. 

GO HAWKS!!!

ps Shoutout to Len on a crazy 9/9fg night as well as the rooks..Huerter is sick ?..Spell is a badass and baby ? Trae is ours!!!! Lots to celebrate folks. Some of Trae’s moves are straight money ? 

• Like 3