• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Stop the stupid ish Trae.  You've been going by that dude all game.  Go to the basket and drive and kick!!  Or shoot the layup.

(( bleep )) that hero ball (( bleep ))!!

Exactly!!!

Hawks ball....Vintage Vince with defense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sunshine :mosking:.

I got that guy on ignore. I can't for the life of me understand why he hasn't been banned yet. I assume you're talking about the guy who is constantly talking about tanking in every single post. Mods, why isn't that guy banned? He's clearly trolling.

1 minute ago, Azodl said:

I got that guy on ignore. I can't for the life of me understand why he hasn't been banned yet. I assume you're talking about the guy who is constantly talking about tanking in every single post. Mods, why isn't that guy banned? He's clearly trolling.

They tell us to ignore....but it's hard for life long Hawk fans to let it go.  Me especially.  You'll see him when we lose by 20, he'll be "right" again.  Anyway, nice win.  

• Like 1

I gotta give massive props to Trae.  This game was especially impressive to me as Miami is a very well coached team with a solid defense.  While I definitely did not like the Doncic-Young trade due to the draft protection, I was not opposed to us drafting Trae.

Really and truly excited for Collins to come back as he will be a huge addition.