• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Somebody has gotta check Trae about that last three (the one before that was alright, not the best but he can make that and he had space). That kind of shot can run teammates the wrong way, had his mind made up the whole time that he was gonna shoot.

Outside of that, glad he finally had a home game to remember.. in front of a nice crowd too. Refs were hating with those carry calls. Trae has a little edge to him, there was definitely a bit of a battle going between him and Winslow and he did not back down.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's something:

Hawks didn't get win #3 until game #15 last year, we just won game #3 in 9 games.

:cheer:

wait a sec with Bud as the coach? and fewer rookies? :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's something:

Hawks didn't get win #3 until game #15 last year, we just won game #3 in 9 games.

:cheer:

This can't be true, because the great Budenholzer was coaching our team!

In all honestly, Bud was a great coach, just taking my shots (not at you JayBird)...giggity.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Love the assist numbers from Trae. Even in the games where he has 5 or 6, you know he should have more if his teammates made shots or the bigs finished. I didn’t like his last two threes, very forced shots. He’s been fun to watch though and I’m glad we got the win! Only one turnover from Prince (5 for Baze). Let’s keep those numbers down for those guys and we should be competitive if we are playing well offensively. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

This can't be true, because the great Budenholzer was coaching out team!

In all honestly, Bud was a great coach, just taking my shots (not at you JayBird)...giggity.

:good:.

No need to take anything away from what Bud accomplished here. I had the best time at Philips Arena during that 60 win season.

I hope we get that back and soon.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Trae is doing so well that I forgot Schröder even existed.

Just now, hawkman said:

Anyone else notice that there have been ZERO posts about Schröder? It's like he's been forgotten already. I honestly didn't like trading him away at the time and throwing Trae into the fire but I just realized that I completely forgot about him. 

Beat e to it!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

Anyone else notice that there have been ZERO posts about Schröder? It's like he's been forgotten already. I honestly didn't like trading him away at the time and throwing Trae into the fire but I just realized that I completely forgot about him. 

Once guys move on and the season is underway, I'm all about the Hawks.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hazer said:

Hopefully Hawks can hold them under 130 points. I have a feeling if we outscore them we can win ?

I am the “truth bearer”!

• Like 3