• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Good stuff by Trae. I wasn't watching since I'm in football mode, although I'm continuing to be steaming about how it's going to be all about Alabama for this and next year, but I saw he had 9 assists in the first half when I looked out of curiosity.

I'll have to look at the highlights when I go lay down.

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

Anyone else notice that there have been ZERO posts about Schröder? It's like he's been forgotten already. I honestly didn't like trading him away at the time and throwing Trae into the fire but I just realized that I completely forgot about him. 

It has also helped that “ze Germans” have disappeared off of this board. Especially one that had quite some interesting views I thought had died off after WWII.

7 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

bless you, Collin Sexton.

~lw3

Somebody pinch me. Ice Très putting up these nimbers in his NINTH game as a professional. Against an Eric Spoelstra coaches team. I must be dreaming. It happened, The Colonel snagged us our star in the draft. Welcome to the Traevolution (it will be televised) ?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, hazer said:

Please CLP, here’s your starting lineup:

Ice Très

The Huert 

Fresh Printz

CalOmari

Dedmon Walking

Please Coach, make this happen now. You took one step by moving Vince to the bench, now it is time to go one step further.

4 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

And he HIT on ALL 3 of the rookies. Huerter is SERIOUSLY coming aroumd and Spellman has already carved his niche. 

Wow!! Schlenk deserves his own thread on this.

1 more draft like this next year please and we are SET!!

SF, C, and then either backup SG or backup PG

• Like 1