• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

And I'll say this...I am sick of how little credit Trae gets for what he is doing and how the media tries to dismiss it.  Putting up the numbers he's putting up while facing double teams consistently every night because the rest of the roster is sooo baaaadddd is astonishing.  I don't want to hear about the record...Trae Young deserves to be in the All Star game if he continues this level of play.

Trae defense is ass and there are too many times he gets tunnel vision on a mission to score 50. Trae might be statistically an all star but his PG skills were better at the end of last year than this year. He is playing too much hero ball for my liking. That said, he is a beast and his amazingness is just normal and expected at this point 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I should also add, that I wasn't able to go to the GA game to watch Ant Man live. I did catch some of his game before the Hawks game.  Let me tell you folks, that Kid is special. He won't get the Zion hype, but the Hawks need to do everything in their power to get him on this team.  He's only been playing basketball seriously for five years and he has the potential to be dominANT on both ends of the floor.

There, fixed it for you😉!!!

And for the record, I'm all on the Ant Man train! Special player!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wonder how many assists he's missing out on from all the bricks, missed bunnies etc.

a Jones travel cost him an assist. Jones played great on the roll otherwise. he is good offensively but needs a lot of work defensively especially D rebounding.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae - we tried hiding Trae on him, but Nets sniffed it out.

Think Temple was only shooting 34% from 3 point range before tonight's game.   I would rather Temple get his than to have Trae trying to guard Dinwiddie and he go off for 38 or 40pts.

Edited by Blunt91
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

**Watches Evan Turner airmail a lob once**

~lw3

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We might get another national TV game when we start winning again

F*ck that bullsh*t.  Mother f*ck that bullsh*t.

How many times they've had the PeliCant's, _arriors, Knicks, Bullets, Blllazers, and other crap arse teams on?  And, all of a sudden, they discover the flex option when it's time for us to be on?

R u kidding me?!

Congrats to MIA for having a nice season and all but y'all ain't no contenders or nothin'.  Have fun once your rookies hit the wall and Jimi starts gettin on everybody's nerves (again).  Why don't y'all figure out who gave Waiters them weed gummies?

Just wait til we get back to fill strength.  The hawks finna show y'all chumps.

In the immortal words of Andre 3000, "The South got sumthin' ta say!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2