• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

27 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Wow!

Yeah, when I saw that play, I thought it didn't look good for him.  Went knee-to-knee with a guy, looked like he knew right away.  Just gingerly walked back to the lockerroom.  Never wanna see that, especially in a contract year.

This will be a problem for the Nets though.  They look ok right now, but we all know Kyme's gonna miss games due to injury.  Even if he doesn't get hurt outright, he'll get wound down over the course of the season.  He always does.  Dinwiddie was a great insurance policy.  Now what?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dinwiddie was a great insurance policy.  Now what?

Have KD bring it up some with his high a$$ dribble or LeVert bring it up with Kyrie and KD begging for it as he crosses halfcourt.  I want Taurean to handle more so I can double over in laughter.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Have KD bring it up some with his high a$$ dribble or LeVert bring it up with Kyrie and KD begging for it as he crosses halfcourt.  I want Taurean to handle more so I can double over in laughter.

KD is really a luxury. Doesn't anyone to set him up. Can play in all kinds of lineups in various roles. Can score from anywhere at any time. There's really no one like him. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

KD is really a luxury. Doesn't anyone to set him up. Can play in all kinds of lineups in various roles. Can score from anywhere at any time. There's really no one like him. 

I’ve never cared for his overall game (poor offensive rebounding, mediocre assist: turn, poor use of length defensively, weak core strength).  Still there’s 3-4 times a game I’m like wtf that was crazy/ out of character like taking 3 hard dribbles with his left and yamming with 2 hands versus the Celtics a couple days ago.

Edited by benhillboy

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve never cared for his overall game (poor offensive rebounding, mediocre assist: turn, poor use of length defensively, weak core strength).  Still there’s 3-4 times a game I’m like wtf that was crazy.  He’s in the HOF off his mid range jumper alone.

2 most important traits in basketball. Are you tall? Can you shoot? You need at one, preferably both. Like half the NBA are tall guys that can shoot. KD is very tall, and can shoot just effortlessly. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

2 most important traits in basketball. Are you tall? Can you shoot? You need at one, preferably both. Like half the NBA are tall guys that can shoot. KD is very tall, and can shoot just effortlessly. 

Good thing we have a 7' Reddish to guard him on Wednesday :hehe:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Anyone catch Rozier posterize KD?  Made Kd look like Larry Bird.

That was genuinely impressive, on both sides.  Rozier for the yam and KD for the effort.  Most guys would've conceded the dunk.

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Getting dunked on means you're trying to guard the rim. A lot of guys will just stand there. 

We all know this, it's just fun to see.

• Like 4