• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

sturt

• Premium Member

This is where there growth is showing for Trae. I don't think last season he makes that pass, he would have taken the shot, but he recognized that Hunter's guy was cheating over to him and Hunter was shooting great.

And this one....Last year he would have forced that shot with the clock winding down.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is where there growth is showing for Trae. I don't think last season he makes that pass, he would have taken the shot, but he recognized that Hunter's guy was cheating over to him and Hunter was shooting great.

And this one....Last year he would have forced that shot with the clock winding down.

💯  amazing what we can do when guys are doubling or cheating towards trae now... it feels surreal watching the offense with more than 1 scoring option

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Grayson Allen is a garbage person.  His ugly tendencies where encouraged by Coach K with kid glove “punishments” for flagrant unsportsmanlike acts.  He is never going to stop.  100% Hill smacking him down.

Allen is going to Delladova’s someone’s season at some point and may cost people millions in their career.  Cheap shot artist who is selfish to the core.

It's also on the officials to call a foul if he is defending a player outside of the rules (subtle trips, kicks, etc). As long as those aren't getting called he will keep doing it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

It's also on the officials to call a foul if he is defending a player outside of the rules (subtle trips, kicks, etc). As long as those aren't getting called he will keep doing it. 

I put even more responsibility on the league to suspend and fine him until he gets it.  His public response to Trae sounded like GA was mocking Trae.  Guy is going to need a wake up call.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I put even more responsibility on the league to suspend and fine him until he gets it.  His public response to Trae sounded like GA was mocking Trae.  Guy is going to need a wake up call.  

I agree although i think there is probably zero chance of this incident getting a fine.   At some point I think NBA is going to have to get into more rules and monitoring of social media of the players.   Creates a whole forum to escalate minor beefs into something bigger. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Kevin's finest hour.

I loved this play -- it wasn't the cleanest result (John 1v3 at the rim but did get foul) but the chemistry seemed to be there and I feel like Kevs passing has been getting better.  He's never going to take over a game by himself but I think he can be a really solid rotation player who makes few mistakes.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I loved this play -- it wasn't the cleanest result (John 1v3 at the rim but did get foul) but the chemistry seemed to be there and I feel like Kevs passing has been getting better.  He's never going to take over a game by himself but I think he can be a really solid rotation player who makes few mistakes.

John could have swung it two wide open people as well. Was a nice play with a ton of great results just waiting to happen.

• Like 1