• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris Dunn to have ankle surgery on Dec 30th

gurpilo

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Probably 6 to 8 weeks. 

I want to know which Doctor signed off on this signing...Schlenk should fire them on the spot....smh..Could be 10 mill down the drain..Guarantee you his knee is a bigger issue than his ankle..

Edited by terrell

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

I want to know which Doctor signed off on this signing...Schlenk should fire them on the spot....smh..Could be 10 mill down the drain..Guarantee you his knee is a bigger issue than his ankle..

Football players get arthroscopic knee surgery quite often, often they are back in about a month. Basketball players don't recover from injuries as quickly.

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Probably 6 to 8 weeks. 

8 weeks would be cool. I did a quick google search and the first link said 6-12 months before returning to high intensity exercise. That would not be cool. Obviously there are different degrees to all of this stuff.

1 minute ago, High5 said:

8 weeks would be cool. I did a quick google search and the first link said 6-12 months before returning to high intensity exercise. That would not be cool. Obviously there are different degrees to all of this stuff.

Mostly maintenance procedure, go in and flush out loose bodies.  The 6-8 weeks is more so the incision healing but if they see anything else in there, yea.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, High5 said:

A scope is usually 6 to 8 weeks unless something is wrong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, High5 said:

Damn can we get some kind of injury exception? lol. How did he pass his physical?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QuantumHawkz said:

That's a big blow. The best defensive guard we have. He gave gave Trae so much problems when he was on the Bulls that we traded for him. 

He gave Trae so many problems that Trae dropped a 50 burger on him

• Like 2