Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member

I'm glad to hear that it's just a bruise.  As my old coach used to say... Put some ice on it and I'll see you tomorrow.   (he told me that when I dislocated my patella and when I got a bruised bulging disc in my back. )

BTW... Was there any news on Nathan Knight?  That was a terrible fall he took the other night. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, it's to his foot and not his ankle which is interesting.  I don't know what the recovery time or what with bone bruises. 

Damn.  You're right.  How did he step on the ref's foot and bruise his foot?

That ref must have feet of Stone.

Part Of Leg Of Ancient Marble Statue. Close-up Stone Foot. Pedicure.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 116760010.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member

This will be the issue for Trae:

Trae Young said he could tell his blow-by speed was impacted after spraining his ankle. What makes Young so great is that speed to get to his spots. Now he has to play through a bone bruise, which are extremely challenging to deal with.

• Sad 3

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This will be the issue for Trae:

Trae Young said he could tell his blow-by speed was impacted after spraining his ankle. What makes Young so great is that speed to get to his spots. Now he has to play through a bone bruise, which are extremely challenging to deal with.

Expect a lot of Bogi in this next game.  I hope he is as good as y'all say he is.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

I'm glad to hear that it's just a bruise.  As my old coach used to say... Put some ice on it and I'll see you tomorrow.   (he told me that when I dislocated my patella and when I got a bruised bulging disc in my back. )

BTW... Was there any news on Nathan Knight?  That was a terrible fall he took the other night. 

He must be okay, I noticed him playing around with John during shoot around before the game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

Probably the easiest to root for superstar in the NBA.  Genuinely seems like a good dude as you say.

His whole family too. Warm, loving, immigrant family. He doesn't do the fake tough guy routine like a lot of American players.