• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think we'll see Cam at some point.   Some really unexpected point and i also think he'll lock someone down and get a dunk.   might only play 2 minutes.

Judging rom what I've heard it seems the only way Cam plays is if Bogi can't dress or we suffer another injury to Solo or Snell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

I feel the Bucks ask Middleton to do things he isn't comfortable doing in that offense. They should be running him off of screens and trying to get him good looks, but they ask him to become a shot creator and he isn't really good at that IMO. 

Ya, this is a good point. Middleton is a good 3rd guy to have, it’s not taking away from the fact that he’s super solid but he doesn’t have a #2 type mentality.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya, this is a good point. Middleton is a good 3rd guy to have, it’s not taking away from the fact that he’s super solid but he doesn’t have a #2 type mentality.

He doesn't really have the skill set ie handles, passing ability or first step to be the guy you can throw the ball to and have him create offense one on one, but they ask him to do that a bunch.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Guess that's why they were going after bogi

he would have been a fantastic fit for sure, but I don't think that being a primary creator is the strength for Bogi either. I feel Bogi lacks that first step as well (though he does have good handles) so setting a little screen either via a PNR or a little curl to get him the ball in the elbow has been a great adjustment we have made to get him the ball in the spots where he dangerous by helping him get ahead of the defense, and the Bucks should do the same thing with Middleton, but they don't.

38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think we'll see Cam at some point.   Some really unexpected point and i also think he'll lock someone down and get a dunk.   might only play 2 minutes.

Just as long as it's not a panic toss-in like Thibs did vs us with the French guy.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, AHF said:

That clip they showed of him taking jumpers absolutely did not look ready to play.  As you and others noted, the form was inconsistent and sketchy on that jumper and he looked lackadaisical.  Did not feel the burning intensity you'd want to see in someone who is desperate to get back on the floor.

I'm going to be surprised if we see him.

If he comes in I full expect his first shot up to be an airball. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I would say though, I think he can play much better than he showed in game 1.

And, don't tell @NBASupes I'm saying he was right about this, but I think them missing Donte D is a big loss for them.

No question, Donte is a big loss for them. They are playing PJ Tucker 35 minutes a game for Christ's sake. 

3 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Only way cam plays looks like if we're up by 20 in the 4th. 

Up 20 in the 4th, with less than three minutes remaining, with Holliday, Giannis, and Middleton on the bench...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, thecampster said:

HIPPA - Its  up to the player to disclose details on the condition. Minor means not dying, doesn't mean he can go. Whatever it is, it is probably going to affect his career going forward. The vagueness is an obvious attempt to avoid legalities.

https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/respiratory_infections_causes

As you can see, its a wide swath being cut.

Thank you for the input.  I am well aware of different respiratory conditions as I diagnose them every day.  “Minor” in my world does not imply “not dying”, it implies “not a big deal”.  I agree that HIPPA is why they used that specific designation.  It is just funny to me that a “minor respiratory condition” that they have already confirmed is not COVID will have him out for the season and may “affect his career going forward”.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

This is a series where we can play Snell and Hill. Milwaukee lacks athleticism outside of Giannis and Portis and Pat are boneheads.

Portia has those crazy 👀 though.  He and Solo would be very interesting to watch in a blood sport battle royale.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

If he does that Nate will leave him in for longer. He'll get the Okongwu treatment. If he impacts the game early, he'll keep him in. I think Nate has to try him at some point. The Hawks will need a plus perimeter defender to deal with Holiday and Middleton if he has his shot going. 

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

If he comes in I full expect his first shot up to be an airball. 

Thinking a charge myself. Still he can make a Buck or three very uncomfortable tonight.