• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

6 hours ago, smoove31210 said:

Snell and Hill have to play effective minutes then....in my opinion

Familiar face welcome back. I missed you and half your avatar. 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Jesus Christ just tell us his shit is torn and be on with it , 

Whoa, slow down a minute!

I get the frustration, especially based on how we have dealt with injury communication all season long; however, I dont think that this is the  case with Bogi. 

All signs are that whatever the issue is, he will play on it as long as he can tolerate the pain. That's what he did last series.

Even if there is a tear, it is very likely something similar to Embiid, where it's partial and you can play on it (a lot of athletes have small tears and don't even know it).

I think everything is up to Bogi and his pain threshold whether he is available to play. And it's on Nate how much Bogi get's to play based on how he looks on the court.

If it were something season ending, they would have scratched him after taking him out of game 5. Bogi is going to do whatever he can to be on the court. It's a matter of how he looks that I'm most concerned about.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, JeffS17 said:

Cam must not be looking good in practice or something... I feel like it's been plenty long enough for him to return.  If Bogi can play on a hobbled knee, surely Cam is good for 10 minutes

Cam is healthy and healed. His coming back at this point was pre-determined regardless of injury status. They made an organizational decision that the best thing for Cam is to go through a full offseason program and summer league in preparation for 2021-22. They told us over a month ago he would not be returning for the playoffs. It appears that they really meant that. The updates are apparently to keep those invested in his well being in the loop, not to suggest that his availability will change.

From my perspective anyway

• Like 2

On 6/21/2021 at 10:39 AM, RedDawg#8 said:

We could certainly use another body in the wing rotation.

But I don't think it happens based on how they have been moving with him

He's questionable! So at least he will be in uniform. Don't know if Nate will deploy him or not.

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Cam is healthy and healed. His coming back at this point was pre-determined regardless of injury status. They made an organizational decision that the best thing for Cam is to go through a full offseason program and summer league in preparation for 2021-22. They told us over a month ago he would not be returning for the playoffs. It appears that they really meant that. The updates are apparently to keep those invested in his well being in the loop, not to suggest that his availability will change.

From my perspective anyway

Spoke too soon 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

They did not say that

I could be wrong. Certain things I dont want to right about. This is one. 

Glad to see he is now questionable.

I wonder if the front office underestimated the team performing so well when they said he wouldn't be available for the postseason.

• Like 3