• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

35 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's been bad all year from 2. Maybe not awful but bad. 

I am still mad at trading Devonte Graham 

Schlenk acts like hes afraid of upsetting Trae by drafting another young pg..smh

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yea, no kidding. Taking a non shooting undersized big #6. Just bad. 

With an injured toe..I really dont get it..As bas as we needed a backup pg/secondary playmaker..I guess there's always next draft...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's been solid overall. JC is good, Trae is good, Hunter is good. Heurter is solid. Missed on Cam, Spellman and OO.

It's way too early to say he missed on OO or Cam. Hunter was in that missed lane clearly just last season. Spellman is a late 1st guy. Those guys are usually hit or miss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's way too early to say he missed on OO or Cam. Hunter was in that missed lane clearly just last season. Spellman is a late 1st guy. Those guys are usually hit or miss.

Yeah Im not giving up yet..

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It was the cost value considering JC status, it made sense. OO had the best metrics for a freshman big since AD.

Yeah that what I was thinking. Leverage for Collins..But still......Collins aint worried about Okungwu replacing him thats for sure. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

The biggest issue I see about OO is he doesn't look anywhere near as good of a shooter as I saw potentially at USC

And thats a problem for a PF in Hawks offense...

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

And thats a problem for a PF in Hawks offense...

I agree. He saw him working in that three point shot before we picked him and it had potential. Where is it now? Idk. He's also not making FTs the way I expect. We will see, his defense is impressive overall in general. 

Edited by NBASupes

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I agree. He saw him working in that three point shot before we picked him and it had potential. Where is it now? Idk. He's also not making FTs the way I expect. We will see, his defense is impressive overall in general. 

Was he in an empty gym? lol

1 minute ago, High5 said:

"Missed on OO" after 6 or 7 games lol. Obviously too early to give up on Cam as well. 

Agreed..It Doesn't really matter either way, because if the Hawks miss the Playoffs this year LP is gone, and if we miss again next year, Schlenk is gone..So...........................................................................Ressler is tired of losing.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

How is OO going to score? His offensive game looks absolutely brutal.

He has taken 18 whole shots and made 9 of them. I don't know how you're trying doom his entire career based on that. He has played 7 games in his career, he's been injured for the majority of the time since he's been drafted, and he has had barely any practice. He's not really part of the offense yet. Give it time. 

• Like 3

This was a bad loss, and I'm not sure what happened.  The Hawks were in control of the game, and I got up to change the baby's diaper and give him his medicine.  When I cam back, The Hawks were only up by 6 points and Tim Hardaway Jr was going nuts.