• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

ThJr wasted our time when he was in Atlanta and uses his rare nights of being legit motivated against us.  What a ****.

Charles Bronson was the bigger pain. Anything other than the best game of the season from this nobody and we win. 

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

That's the game right there. You have to attack them.

They have to call them too.

17 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Cam is terrible on offense. 

66% from 2. Okay Cam! 0-4 from three and already the worst 3pt shooting qualified player since Antonie Walker in the early 2000s. My Goodness! If 50% or more of your shots are threes and you make the worst percentage in decades to the point where Josh Smith shoots them better percentage wise, idk what to say. 

Y'all know how I feel about him but he has to make 3s. Its that simple. He reminds me of Roddy White in year 2. His momma called him and said, he sucks. Maybe momma Reddish needs to tell him he sucks. 

Roddy redeemed himself and became a great for the Falcons but what if Cam doesn't turn this around. Man, what a waste.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He could have thrown a lob to JC. But WCS was there too. It would have been a tough pass from where he was.

I would have been first in line if he had turned it over trying to force that.  Trae getting knocked down blew the play up.

I hate to be mean but I think you might have to start considering starting Tony Snell and putting Reddish back on the bench.

Now that doesn't mean that you don't cut his minutes, but he did better off the bench last year and that offense with him in the starting lineup is...not great.

• Moderators
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He really tries to show out against us. Like it's the NBA Finals every time he plays the Hawks.

It is bizarre.  It is like he resents the team for seeing him through huge improvement that got him overpaid and rich.  Not sure if he thinks the team insulted him but not matching or something.  Either way, I didn’t like him much when he was here and his vendetta against the team doesn’t endear him to me.

• Like 1