• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Watching LP post game not one time does he accept responsibility for the teams poor performance, team will never be successful with him as the coach, never puts the blame on himself always the players faults, never says how he can coach better

• Thanks 1

Just now, JTB said:

@NBASupes your guy heard anything about potential trades Schlenk may be looking into ?

I actually been talking with him a lot about Cam. 

He hasn't mentioned anything in terms of Atlanta. Boston is looking for a bigger move. 

1 minute ago, phoostal said:

Watching LP post game not one time does he accept responsibility for the teams poor performance, team will never be successful with him as the coach, never puts the blame on himself always the players faults, never says how he can coach better

I actually liked his presser. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Starters 61 points, 3rd stringers in the 4th quarter,  42 points. 

Its like this was a practice game for the Hawks..They dont try as hard vs West teams it seems..I guess its just beat as many East teams as possible this year and hope for the best strategy....lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He hasn't mentioned anything in terms of Atlanta. Boston is looking for a bigger move. 

That's why you're an LP supporter, this team over the last 3 years same mistakes on offense and defense over and over again, always players fault yet never addresses the fact why the team never improves on these same mistakes, instead of going into a diatribe on making a team feel you on defense,  tell us why the team doesn't listen to you and contnues to make the same mistakes or tell us why this team has low energy games because that reflects on you coach, but go ahead keep supporting him, some guys are assistant coaches some are head coaches,  LP has shown what he is

8 minutes ago, phoostal said:

Who cares about pressers. Does Pop have great pressers? This is a bottom line business. Pressers mean nothing.

24 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thats why I like drafting 2,3 or 4 year guys.lol(no freshman unless its cant miss prospects).Fk waiting to see if guys are gonna be good or not..lol..Most GM's are fired before "potential" guys ever reach it..If they ever do..Not saying Mays is gonna be all that..Just sayin..

Saddiq Bey with 30 pts, 7-7 from three. Damn.

2 minutes ago, phoostal said:

That's why you're an LP supporter, this team over the last 3 years same mistakes on offense and defense over and over again, always players fault yet never addresses the fact why the team never improves on these same mistakes, instead of going into a diatribe on making a team feel you on defense,  tell us why the team doesn't listen to you and contnues to make the same mistakes or tell us why this team has low energy games because that reflects on you coach, but go ahead keep supporting him, some guys are assistant coaches some are head coaches,  LP has shown what he is

Lol! I'll let you cook but what he is saying makes sense. What you are saying just doesn't to me. I am a LP neutral. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Who cares about pressers. Does Pop have great pressers? This is a bottom line business. Pressers mean nothing.

It's not the be all end all but it would be nice to have some accountability from him once

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Polished prospects feel like the way to go  but when we draft them, they never live up to expectations initially. 

Ive always preferred that route..I hate drafting freshman(unless its a cant miss player)..lol..I  think 2,3,4 yr players have just as much upside once they get into the league..And they can usually contribute right away..(Clarke, Pritchard, Bey, Bane, Hali, Hunter, etc................................)

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Am I right or I am right?

I hope he doesnt get buried on the bench tomorrow..Might as well see what he can do..Let Rondo rest his back some more..smh

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Goodwins pg minutes should be gone here on out. He hasn't done anything at all. Just drives to the rim, goes under and passes out. His three's barely go in. He has energy but thats not enough. Skylar gave a better performance than Brandon has given us all year.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Thanks.

i like LP as person and wish him the best as a coach but this team doesn’t fully get motivated by him and maybe only respect him just enough to call him coach.

I don’t want someone here that’s not going to hold our players accountable but I also don’t be also don’t want someone here that’s not going get this teams ALL.

• Like 1