• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

All the praise Schlenk got this offseason. Gallo is a bust, Rondo is a bust, Dunn is a bust and OO is a bust. Bogi gets an incomplete. The only move that worked was Tony Snell.

and even Snell you can't say completely worked he was out half of the year to and just came back lol.  His numbers are even half of what his career numbers are so far XD  

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

LP hasn't had it easy with all the injuries, but he's still underperformed with the players he's had available. And he routinely makes the same coaching decisions that don't work. Its maddening and should not be tolerated. 

Exactly with good coaching we are a. 500 team no doubt about it,even with all the injuries. Pierce is not a good coach. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

All the praise Schlenk got this offseason. Gallo is a bust, Rondo is a bust, Dunn is a bust and OO is a bust. Bogi gets an incomplete. The only move that worked was Tony Snell.

You didn't hear me praising this offseason

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

LP hasn't had it easy with all the injuries, but he's still underperformed with the players he's had available. And he routinely makes the same coaching decisions that don't work. Its maddening and should not be tolerated. 

Nate was working with the same players and fared much better!

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You didn't hear me praising this offseason

I did, man Gallo was good last year. Really, really good. Figures his game falls into an bottomless abyss the nano second we sign him.Only signing a didn't like was Rondo, but man, every single one has been a massive brick so far. 

Edited by Atlantaholic

I will be filing for legal separation from basketball.  I'm working on a 'Driver's License' remix.  Me and basketball had big plans this year, or so I thought.  Now I drive alone passed basketball's street ....

Can we agree to never review anything when Solo asks?  He's 'defeated' in challenges this year.

Can we report Gallinari to Interpol?  Dude is clearly a Bond villain and he's stolen our purse as part of his scheme to take over the world's oil supply.

And, like it or don't, but games like this are why Trae's not an all-star.  CLE is trassh.   Stinky, festering trassh.  And we played around all night, didn't take a professional approach, and we absolutely deserved to lose.

There's no excuse to be 0-2 against that team.  None.

• Like 4