• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

I'm on 4 other sports forums and it's not looking good for Trae at all

This is really the only place I've seen that thinks Trae was snubbed from the all star team

U and be hated and respected but from what i've seen Trae is hated and not respected

Edited by Bonkers
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The style was fine. He's still gotta make the shots. He missed 3 or 4 at the rim. Open shots. Make just 1 they win.. What more do you want to complain about? 

Nate showed you guys how team basketball should look like against better teams.  This bum comes back and loses to a team nobody loses to.

😡

• Like 3

I have no problem with Trae's shot with 11 seconds left.  Everyone says that he went too early.  I say, if we wait until the shot clock is down lower, the Hawks probably get a worse shot.

That floater was the best shot available.

The transition defense is more of the problem.

The fact that Nique says that we didn't have any bigs in the game, when Gallo is 6-10, says all you need to know about Gallinari.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That was the worst minute of PG play I think I've ever seen. That's saying a lot with the way Rondo looked in this game. 

Trying to get LP fired hopefully..lol

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm on 4 other sports forums and it's not looking good for Trae at all

This is really the only place I've seen that thinks Trae was snubbed from the all star team

U and be hated and respected but from what i've seen Trae is hated and not respected

Last year he was extremely respected it wasn't until he started doing that foul baiting stuff this year that everyone turned on him.  I honestly feel it made him a worse player myself and yes he is getting to the line more but his points are less and it makes him think of doing that instead of trying to actually get his shot in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Nate showed you guys how team basketball should look like against better teams.  This bum comes back and loses to a team nobody loses to.

😡

LP's problem is that he keeps subbing out offense for defense, when he knows good and well that Capela is the heart and soul of the defense.  If Capela is in the game, the floater that Trae missed may have turned into a Capela dunk, if he's rolling to the basket.

With Capela not in the game, that option wasn't even available.

I guess he's so afraid about teams fouling Capela.  I say, Capela is good enough defensively to nullify his FT misses.

Gallinari:  1 - 7 FG . . for 5 points . . and absolutely no defense whatsoever.

LP's trust in Gallinari needs to go.  If he doesn't have it going offensively, we're better off playing Solomon Hill at the 4 ( since LP won't play the kids ).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This team is really going nowhere until there is a coaching upgrade. That's why I'm no loner upset about losses. I expect this poorly coached team to have losses like this

Gallo - 19.5 mill

Bogie - 18 mill

Rondo - 7.5 mill

Dunn - 4.8 mill

OO - 5.8 mill

What an awful FA thus far. Schlenk is a great drafter overall (OO still early), but questionable so far in the FA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

😡

Nate let Trae be Trae and play like he needs to for success. LP is all about the extra pass and playing the "right way". Just like I said the other day. LP needed to be gone weeks ago. But here we are. 

Trae played the way he needs to down the stretch but only because there weren't any other options with JC and Cam out and Snell hobbling. Trae just missed the shots. It sucks royally but thats the truth. 

I have no doubt under LP tomorrow he will have Trae back to passing to Cam to brick a wide open 3 down the stretch.